Unexplored Notes

The atmosphere in the dorm was cozy and filled with a sense of camaraderie as the new year celebration unfolded. They usually don't have these days off, but that wasn't a big problem for them, since there was no greater joy than welcoming the upcoming year surrounded by the people they considered family.

Following the energizing kick-off concerts in Seoul, their calendars had unexpectedly cleared up, with only a few scattered promotions and solo activities to fill their days until the start of the US tour. This newfound freedom afforded them the luxury of indulging in simple pleasures they hadn't enjoyed in quite some time – whether it was treating themselves to a pizza feast at their favorite restaurant, catching up on much-needed sleep, or simply unwinding and letting loose with impromptu dorm "parties".

On this particular night, the members found themselves engrossed in a fun girl's night, they went from watching movies and playing board games to belting out their favorite tunes in a spirited karaoke session. As the hours grew late, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, and Sana reluctantly bid their farewells and retreated to their rooms, mindful of the tasks that awaited them the following day. Left behind in the living room were the remaining members of the Maknae line, along with Momo, still wide awake and eager to continue their night of fun and bonding.

"I have the whole day free tomorrow" Tzuyu spoke taking a sip of her soda, eyes glued on the TV.

"Me too" Dahyun excitedly said, "We should do something"

"I'm free after 4," Momo chimed in, while all eyes turned expectantly to Chaeyoung, awaiting her input.

"I have something to do, but I'm free by 6 pm," Chaeyoung eventually contributed.

"So..." Dahyun took the lead in pondering their options, "What should do we do?" She inquired prompting the group to consider various activities they could partake in.

"We can go to a restaurant," Momo suggested, a conventional yet reliable choice for a day out.

"Yes, we could, but... Hmmm, can we do something different?" Chaeyoung, expressed her desire for something out of the ordinary, seeking a departure from their usual routines.

Her longing for a more spontaneous and unrestrained experience resonated with the group, "What do you mean?" Dahyun asked knowing that they are collectively yearning for a taste of normalcy beyond their busy lives as idols.

"It's just... we are always chained, I mean not literally but that's what I feel," Chaeyoung confessed, her words tinged with a touch of melancholy as she reflected on their demanding schedules. "I would love to do something like a normal person, you know?" she added, her gaze drifting downwards with a hint of wistfulness and her arms hugging her knees.

"I get it, I want to do that too," Tzuyu quietly spoke, her voice carrying a sense of agreement with Chaeyoung's sentiments.

"Ok, let's do something then," Dahyun declared with a mischievous smirk. "But no one else can find out about it, ok?" She cast a conspiratorial glance at their friends, emphasizing the need for secrecy.

"Count on me, but please, not too much walking," Momo chimed in, feigning a dramatic sob at the thought of excessive physical exertion.

"Alright, then, let me handle all the plans, and I'll send you the info," Dahyun announced proudly, taking charge of their clandestine adventure. "But we should dress up differently, so no one can actually recognize us," she pointed out, highlighting the need for discretion.

"Got it, I'll take care of it," Chaeyoung volunteered, her mind already buzzing with ideas for disguises that would conceal their identities effectively.