Night, laugh and tears.

It was 6 pm now, and Momo found herself on her way back to the dorm. Surprisingly, her meeting had ended earlier than expected. Despite this, she decided to swing by a restaurant to grab something for dinner. In their conversation last night, their fellow members had rejected the idea of going out to eat, so she decided to play it safe. She knew that while her friends could spend the whole night without food and not feel hungry, the same couldn't be said for her. Given the demanding exercise routine she followed six times a week, not eating properly could cause her body to collapse due to a lack of energy at any moment.

As she stepped into the dorm, she was suddenly enveloped in a hug by a pair of arms, taking her by surprise.

"Momo, I missed you all day. Did you miss me?" The high-pitched voice echoed loudly in the room.

"Sana-chan, you scared me. But no, I didn't miss you," Momo teased her friend, earning a pout from the younger girl.

"You're not funny," Sana playfully retorted, lightly hitting Momo's chest.

"Are you going somewhere?" Momo inquired, noticing Sana's elegant dress and neatly done makeup.

"Yes, I'm going out with Mina and Nayeon for an interview, and afterward, we're going for dinner," Sana replied with a smile. "You're going to be the babysitter tonight, right?" She teased.

"I think it will be the opposite. I'm going to be in charge," Tzuyu suddenly interjected, emerging from the kitchen with an apple in her hand.

"Yah, I can be responsible for them. I'm the older one," Momo defended herself, stepping onto the floor angrily.

"Yet you're having a tantrum," Tzuyu observed, taking a bite of her apple before turning to leave them alone.

"Don't worry, I believe in you, Momo-chan," Sana said sincerely, planting a sweet kiss on Momo's cheek.

Usually, Momo doesn't enjoy too much affectionate demonstration, but tonight she allowed her friend to do just that, taking it gladly. She was still affected by last night when Sana tried to cuddle with her but she rejected her aggressively, making Sana cry. Momo felt terrible because she didn't mean to be rude and went to apologize immediately. Despite Sana's initial reluctance, she was too sweet to stay mad at Momo for more than ten minutes.

"Okay, I should go get ready then. What time are you leaving?" Momo asked, separating from her friend's embrace.

"I'm just waiting for Mina," Sana replied, heading to sit on the couch to wait for her "friend."

"Okay, have a good night, Sana-chan," Momo said, starting to head towards her room to get ready.

As she walked through the corridor, she passed by Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's door. Recalling what happened earlier in the company building, she decided it would be a good idea to check on her friend.

When she opened the door, she wasn't actually expecting the view, and froze in her place, unsure if she should say something or just stay quiet.

Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting on the edge of the bed, wrapped in a tight hug. Mina was softly stroking Chaeyoung's hair with her fingers, while the shorter girl sobbed with her face buried in Mina's chest, seeking comfort. With their eyes closed, they didn't notice Momo's presence in the room. Due to her sometimes less-than-strong empathetic skills, Momo decided to step out of the room, leaving them to resolve whatever was going on between them.

As she turned, she collided with a wall—or rather, with a very tall person who was also witnessing the scene behind her, eyes widened.

"Should we do something?" Tzuyu said to Momo, almost panicked. It was clear they weren't the most skilled at comforting people, and they didn't know what to do.