Poise and Elegance II

It was a cold evening when the plane touched down at the airport. Amidst the bustling crowd of passengers disembarking and rushing to their destinations, one young woman stood out. Tall and composed, she navigated through the terminal with ease. As she made her way to the parking lot, her phone rang, displaying the caller ID "지효 언니".

"Hi Unnie, I'm at the parking lot now. Where are you?" Tzuyu answered.

"We just parked the car. We're coming to find you now," Jihyo replied.

"Okay, I'm at gate 6, near the-" Tzuyu's words were abruptly cut off by an angry shout from a familiar voice. Turning around, she saw a furious Nayeon storming toward her.

"Chou Tzuyu, how dare you leave me without saying a word!" Nayeon's voice echoed through the terminal.

"Unnie, I'm so happy to see you!" Tzuyu exclaimed, quickly enveloping Nayeon in a hug. This unexpected gesture caught Nayeon off guard, as Tzuyu was not known for her displays of affection. In their almost six years together, Tzuyu had only hugged Nayeon four times-yes, Nayeon was counting.

"What-what is this?" Nayeon stammered, returning the hug tightly.

"I've missed you so much," Tzuyu replied, her voice filled with genuine warmth.

"It's been almost a whole month," Jihyo added, joining the embrace as they made their way to the car.

"I know. I'm so excited to be back. I want to hear all about what's been happening," Tzuyu said eagerly.

"And we have so many questions for you too," Nayeon chimed in as she loaded Tzuyu's luggage into the trunk. "Let's go home."

-

As Tzuyu entered the dorm followed by Jihyo and Nayeon, she was greeted by two of her friends, Momo and Chaeyoung, who rushed over to hug her.

"It's so good that you're back," Momo said, beaming.

"Well, what did you buy for me?" Chaeyoung asked from her seat, not bothering to get up.

"Seriously? I haven't seen you in a while and you don't even greet me?" Tzuyu teased, giving Chaeyoung a quick hug.

"Okay, okay, I missed you," Chaeyoung relented with a smile.

"Where are the others?" Tzuyu inquired, scanning the room but not finding anyone else.

"Dahyun went to buy some things with Jeongyeon," Momo replied.

"And Sana..." Chaeyoung hesitated, unsure whether to mention the other name, but ultimately continued, "Sana is with Mina."

A brief moment of tension hung in the air, filling the room with an awkward silence. Everyone awaited Tzuyu's reaction, but to their surprise, she simply formed a soft smile and let out a sigh.

"It's okay. I'll talk to her when she gets back," Tzuyu said calmly, putting her friends at ease. They exchanged glances, relieved to see Tzuyu handling the situation with such grace.

-

A pair of voices laughing and joking could be heard entering the elevator, Mina and Sana just got back from their practice and are now heading to the dorm, when Sana's phone chimes and she saw a message from Jihyo.

"Tzuyu is back"

As the elevator doors opened and they stepped out into the hallway, Sana couldn't shake off the mixed emotions swirling inside her. The message from Jihyo about Tzuyu's return had stirred up conflicting feelings within her. Glancing at Mina beside her, but this one noticed the concern in Sana's eyes,

"What's wrong?" she asked waiting for a response, after a few seconds of silence, Sana prompting herself to share the news answered.

"Tzuyu is back," Her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Mina's initial reaction was one of surprise, her eyes widening briefly before her expression softened. With a subtle smile, she simply responded, "Good."

Sana couldn't help but feel relieved by Mina's calm reaction, yet a part of her remained unsettled, unsure of what the return of their friend would mean for their dynamic. Nevertheless, she pushed aside her concerns for the moment, focusing on the present as they made their way through the hallway.

-

Back in the dorm, Tzuyu began catching up with her friends when the door suddenly swung open, drawing their collective gaze. The abrupt intrusion startled them, prompting everyone to pivot towards the source of the noise.

"TZUYU!" Sana exclaimed upon seeing her friend, rushing over to envelop her in a tight hug, overflowing with the love she had saved for this moment. "I missed you so, so, so much! How are you? What did you do in Taiwan? How are your parents?" Sana's words tumbled out rapidly, her excitement palpable.

"Calm yourself, unnie. I missed you too, but I wasn't far for too long," Tzuyu replied with a wide smile. However, her expression faltered and her smile vanished in an instant when she noticed another person entering the dorm.

"Hi, Mina unnie..."

___________________________________________________________________________

This was a short chapter, but I wanted to update since we have With you-th out!!

What do you think about the new album? my favorite song so far is One Spark, it's so good, what is yours?

Anyways, let's stream the song and watch the amazing MV, Mina and Sana look 🤤 In the red outfits, all of them are so beautiful.

________________________________

Back to the story,

What do you think is going on between Tzuyu and Mina?

Let me see your theories in the comments and vote if you like it.

In love with this MV...