Poise and Elegance VI

As the days passed swiftly, a whirlwind of events unfolded for Twice. Momo successfully launched her performance project, while the group finalized arrangements with their company to begin promoting in a few weeks their next mini album, "Taste of Love" – a project they had been diligently preparing for months.

However, amidst the bustling schedule, two members were on the brink of an eagerly anticipated moment: Mina and Sana's duo performance at the special concert, just two days away.

"Time really flew, didn't it?" Sana remarked to Mina as their practice session concluded.

Mina nodded, a hint of melancholy coloring her expression. "Yes, it feels rather strange. I think I'm going to miss our practices. I've come to enjoy them more than I expected."

"Me too," Sana agreed, her tone reflecting a mix of emotions. "It's been... I don't know how to describe it. But I'm genuinely grateful for the chance to see sides of you I never knew existed." Mina felt a blush creep onto her cheeks as Sana continued. "But hey, we still have one more practice tomorrow", trying to cheer the mood up.

"True, and I think we should make it memorable," Mina replied with a bright smile, igniting a spark of excitement within her.

At that very moment with newfound resolve, Mina made a decision. This could mark the end of their practice sessions together, but it could also signify the beginning of something far deeper.

She would no longer suppress her feelings; instead, she would embrace them wholeheartedly. Tomorrow would be the moment to share these feelings with the person who started them in the first place.

Upon arriving at the dorm, Mina dashed to her room and began making arrangements for the upcoming occasion. She grabbed her phone and dialed her manager's number.

"Hello?" came the voice from the other end.

"Unnie, can I ask you a favor?" Mina inquired eagerly.

"Of course, what do you need?"

"Tomorrow, Sana and I have our final practice. Would it be possible for us to rehearse at the venue? And could we have the space to ourselves? It might help us shake off the nerves and get comfortable," Mina explained.

"Yeah, I can arrange that," her manager replied before hanging up, leaving Mina filled with gratitude.

With one item checked off her list, Mina knew she just had to take care of a few more things, and everything would be perfect.

-

The next morning, Mina rose early to tend to her schedule commitments. With her final practice session scheduled for the night, she took care of various tasks before heading out. While in the car in route to her first meeting, she seized a moment to send a text to Sana.

"Hey Sana, are you ready for our last practice session tonight? 😊" she sent, slipping her phone back into her pocket, aware that it was probably too early for Sana to be awake.

Surprisingly, her phone chimed just moments later, indicating a reply from a no doubt still-half-asleep Sana.

"Yes, but I wasn't ready to find your bed empty this morning, ㅠㅠ" was Sana's response.