Whisper

"Oh, this is amazing," Tzuyu said as they walked through the street market.

"I know, there are a lot of things," Dahyun said, and Momo added, "and food."

"I bet if Mina were here, she would be looking for a way to escape without us noticing," Chaeyoung joked, and everyone laughed.

"That would probably be true. It's so crowded, but it's full of everything," Tzuyu commented.

"Well, what do you think about a food tour?" Dahyun suggested, and everyone agreed.

They went from stand to stand, buying all kinds of food, from traditional Korean dishes to French fries and even some tacos.

They also bought some trinkets, having fun looking at the quirky keychains and watching people fight over them.

But the most enjoyable part was when they stumbled upon a K-pop fan-made merch store at the end of the street. Momo and Dahyun couldn't resist buying T-shirts with each other's faces on them, while Chaeyoung opted for a hoodie featuring a collage of all the members and a T-shirt for Mina with Chaeyoung's face prominently displayed, along with the caption "the most adorable person in the world." As for Tzuyu, she found that the T-shirts maker had a lot of fun by making a ton of T-shirts featuring a meme of herself making a weird face. She ended up purchasing all of them and generously tipped the store owner on the condition that they never make those particular T-shirts again. Interestingly enough, Tzuyu noticed at future events that the meme T-shirt became surprisingly popular.

"This has been so much fun," Chaeyoung said with a huge smile on her face.

"I know, this was amazing. Do we still have something on the list?" Momo asked.

"Nope, that was it, unless you want to do something else," Dahyun said.

"Well," Chaeyoung said, taking a look at her surroundings, "Can we go there?" She signaled a pub on the corner of the street.

"Sure, I could use a drink tonight," Dahyun replied with a smile. "Let's go."

They walked towards the pub and entered. It was a comfortable place, not too crowded but not empty either. The ambiance was warm, with music filling the air. They asked for a table on the terrace, and the hostess led them to their seats. They reached their table and sat on the wine-red booth seating at the corner. The air was a bit chilly, but not too much, and they were the only ones in that area, providing them with plenty of privacy. They removed their wigs and funny accessories that had made them unrecognizable.

They decided to order a bottle of wine and some fries because a long walk always made them hungry.

"This is nice," Tzuyu quietly spoke, receiving agreement from her friends.

"How long has it been since we did something like this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I think the last time for me was right before joining the company in Japan. When I came here, it was very different. I didn't know many people besides Sana, and the restrictions for trainees made it difficult," Momo said.

"Right. At least during the trainee times, we could go to eat at a convenience store," Chaeyoung said with a laugh, and the others expressed their reciprocal feelings. "I don't think Jihyo ever did it," she added.

"I know. I feel bad for her sometimes. She was very young when she joined the company," Dahyun expressed with a weak smile.

"I hope she is enjoying herself right now; I think she deserves it," Momo added. "Also, all of you were little girls. I remember you attending school during the program," she glanced at her three friends. "I wish I could graduate like you; you just had an attendance of about seven days combined," they laughed at the joke.