The Birthday Song II (M)

This will be a longer chapter.

__________________________________________

Mina's heart raced as she stepped into the dorm, expecting Sana's warm welcome. However, the place seemed oddly deserted. "Sana, are you here?" she called out, receiving no response. With a growing sense of curiosity, she checked the living room and kitchen, but Sana was nowhere to be found. Following her instincts, Mina made her way to Sana's room, where she knocked softly before entering.

"Come in," Sana's voice beckoned from inside, prompting Mina to push open the door. As she laid eyes on Sana, who stood up to greet her, Mina was completely taken aback.

Sana was wearing a sleeveless black dress that elicited the accents of her body and upper arm leather bracelets who gave her a touch of sensuality that left Mina daydreaming.

"You... look amazing" Sana's voice was shaking, it seems that both of them had the same reaction.

"Thanks, but you look a thousand times better, you are the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life" Mina managed to say, not being able to tear her eyes away from Sana's captivating presence, feeling a rush of desire coursing through her veins.

"Are you going to eat me up with your gaze all night?" Sana teased, drawing closer to Mina and enveloping her in a tender embrace.

"I'm planning more than that," Mina replied with a mischievous grin, leaning in to press a tender kiss against the corner of Sana's lips.

"What are you talking about Mina?" Sana said with a teasing smile and getting closer to the younger one, her face leaning slowly until her lips were almost sealed, "Well, let's go, we don't want to be late" she said pushing Mina softly to separate her with a smirk.

She knew the effect she had on her girlfriend right now and she was enjoying it. Not as much as Mina who pouts with faking annoyance, she wanted so bad to steal a kiss right now. "Ok, you're right, we should go then" Mina finally came back to her senses and took Sana's hands to lead her out of the dorm.

"Where are we going?" Sana asked.

"It's a surprise, just wait and see," Mina replied cryptically as they made their way to the elevator. Once inside, their hands found each other's, and in a moment of impulsive affection, Mina stole a quick kiss from Sana, who eagerly reciprocated, their passion momentarily consuming them. They broke apart just as the elevator doors began to open, greeted by the amused gaze of an elderly woman who had entered, leaving them blushing and giggling, with amusement glances. 

As they stepped out onto their floor, Mina offered her hand to Sana, who accepted it gladly, relishing in the connection between them as they walked to the car.

"That lady in the elevator seemed like she wanted to bury me alive," Sana remarked, laughing at the memory of their encounter.

"Or maybe she was just checking you out. You always look beautiful, but today you have something extra special," Mina said, her fingers gently tracing Sana's face. "But remember, I want your eyes only on me," she added, her voice laced with playful seduction.

"Mina, I love it when you get jealous," Sana teased, biting her lower lip.

"Hey, I'm not jealous! I'm just... protective," Mina protested, playfully nudging Sana's chest with mock indignation.

"Are you serious? Haha, you literally scare off every woman who even looks in my direction with your stare," 

"Stop it. I'm not... seriously," Mina protested, hiding her face against Sana's neck.