Business

As she walked down the hallway to reach the elevator, Sana noticed two girls around her age inside. It was clear they couldn't take their eyes off of her, and she responded with a wide smile which the girls returned it, their faces flushed with evident embarrassment.

For Sana, this was nothing new. She was accustomed to receiving attention for her beauty. However, she never bragged about it, attributing it more to genetics, her parents, and a stroke of luck. Nonetheless, she remained grateful and endeavored to use her charms for good causes.

But her beauty wasn't the sole factor behind her success. While she could be clumsy at times and might not appear the most athletic or intelligent, her negotiation skills and business acumen were exceptional. When opportunities arose, she knew how to seize them, leveraging her intelligence to maximum effect.

There was no questioning her abilities. With her positive attitude and determination to succeed, Sana was in high demand among brands, campaigns, and various businesses. Her bank account was a testament to her success and intelligence.

"Goodbye, girls," Sana said with a warm smile before stepping out of the elevator. If all the above wasn't enough, she was also one of the kindest and sweetest people alive. Unfortunately for the two women in the elevator, who were mesmerized by the Japanese idol, they forgot to get out at their intended floor and just realized it now.

"Finally, Sana, it's getting late, let's go," her manager immediately approached her upon seeing her.

"Sorry, I don't have an excuse, I just fell asleep," Sana said with an apologetic look.

"Don't worry, I know you deserve a good night's sleep. You can rest after the meeting," the manager reassured her.

"Okay, that's great. By the way, I still don't understand why you scheduled the meeting today. Wouldn't it be easier to do it in Japan when we are there?" Sana inquired once they were in the backseat of the car.

"Yes, I told them, but they wanted to meet you as soon as possible. And since your schedule is completely full for the next few months, this was the only available time slot."

Sana nodded in response to her manager's comment.

"You're getting kind of big in the industry, you know?" her manager said with the air of a proud older sister.

"Well, not that big," Sana laughed modestly.

"C'mon Sana, don't be so modest. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging your achievements sometimes," the manager encouraged her.

"Okay, okay," Sana rolled her eyes playfully. "But it's also thanks to the girls, the team, and you."

"Hahaha, now it's the other way around?" the manager teased with a smile.

"Yes, but let's continue this later. Do you have the file from the company? I want to take another look," Sana asked, and her manager handed her a binder with all the information.

Once they arrived at the site, They made their way to the building. Inevitably, many heads turned. Shy smiles and surprised looks adorned their path.

Usually, Sana might have felt a bit shy due to all the attention. She was used to those looks, but that didn't mean she felt nothing about it. However, today was different. She was in her business mood, exuding confidence with every step she took.

"Miss Minatozaki, right?" the receptionist was quick to attend to them once they entered the building.

"Yes, miss, I'm here for a meeting with Mr. Yoshida and his board," Sana said gently with a smile.

"Yes, they are waiting for both of you. Follow me, please," the receptionist motioned them after directing her co-worker to notify about Sana's and her manager's arrival.