Chapter 2: Who are you?

"Mad 'am Tsunade. Our squad has come the area of where the explosion was reported and found a small pit but find anything other than footprints inside the pit and now our squad is investigating the area surrounding the pit" Sike said. "Very well Sike, continue your investigation and find the person responsible for that explosion" Tsunade replied. 

"If I may Mad 'am, the spot where the explosion happened wasn't a spot where we placed a trap so I believe this explosion originated from this person" Sike said

"If I may Mad 'am, the spot where the explosion happened wasn't a spot where we placed a trap so I believe this explosion originated from this person" Sike said. "Hmm that's interesting. If your squad finds this person please bring them to me. Use caution as we don't know what this person is capable of" Tsunade replied. "Yes ma'am" Sike yelled as he disappeared. "I wonder who this person is" Shizune said. "Possibly akatsuki or someone else but enough of that I must get back to these papers" Tsunade replied. 

THE NEXT DAY...

Trunks woke up and got out of bed, he started doing his normal stretches and then put his bed back in his capsule. Trunks still had some boar left over and ate that for breakfast, once he finished, Trunks began doing light training. 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and punching and kicking the air. During Trunks' training, Trunks noticed an energy source nearby in the trees and so Trunks stopped and called out. "Hey! I know your up there! Show yourself!"   

"I see you've noticed me" Jiraiya said as he hopped down the tree

"I see you've noticed me" Jiraiya said as he hopped down the tree. "Who are you?" Trunks said a bit on edge. Jiraiya was a bit shocked that Trunks didn't know who he was since he pretty famous. "I'm Jiraiya, one of the three legendary sannin. The real question is who are YOU?" Jiraiya replied. "Nobody you need to know" Trunks said still on edge. Jiraiya began to check out Trunks from top to bottom and noticed his physique. "How old are you boy?" Jiraiya asked. "15" Trunks replied. "15?! You have quite the body for a 15-year old boy" Jiraiya exclaimed as he began approaching Trunks. Trunks entered his battle pose and Jiraiya noticed. "It's alright kid I won't attack" Jiraiya said. "I don't sense any bad intentions from him" Trunks said in his mind and he began to ease up. "Want an ice cream?" Jiraiya asked. "Uh ok" Trunks replied and Jiraiya gave Trunks an ice cream and they sat on a log nearby. While they were eating their ice cream, Jiraiya was telling Trunks stories about his past and some battles that he fought and he told Trunks about some of the perverted things that he's done. Trunks laughed nervously as that reminded him about Master Roshi and his dirty magazines. After they finished their ice cream Trunks finally told Jiraya his name. "Trunks, my name is Trunks." "Well Trunks, tell me about yourself" Jiraiya said. Jiraiya noticed Trunks face grow gloomy when he asked that question and Jiraiya said; "You don't have to tell if you don't want to." Trunks looked at him and after a few seconds he replied; "Thanks Jiraiya" as he gave him a little smile. "Of course" Jiraiya replied. "He must've experienced some things" Jiraiya said in his mind.