Chapter 10: You must be quite strong

Trunks woke up and did his usual routine and after finishing, he went to go see team Kakashi before they left. When he reached them, they were still preparing to leave and then Naruto said, "hey we should go check on Kakashi-sensei before we head out", "sure Naruto, what about you Sai", said Sakura, "I'll stay here and finish the preparations", "ok then, well what about you Trunks, you haven't really met our actual team leader yet" said Naruto, "your right I should meet him already" said Trunks. The three then went in the direction of the hospital to meet Kakashi; when the three made it, they knocked on the door until they heard a response to come in. The three went inside to see Kakashi sitting up on his hospital bed reading a book, "hey Kakashi-sensei, we wanted to come and check up on you before we departed on our next mission" said Naruto, "ah I see well I've been doing just fine, I should be getting out pretty soon, probably by the time you guys return. I appreciate you guys visiting me though it was unnecessary" said Kakashi casually, he then looked at Trunks and said, "I see you've come too Trunks", "y-yes Kakashi-sensei, I haven't talked to you at all even though we are on the same team so I thought now should be the time since we're all together" Trunks said laughing nervously, "uh huh, well once I'm out, I'll like to get to know you Trunks. Anyways you guys should get going already, don't wanna make Yamato upset" said Kakashi, "your right let's get going Naruto" said Sakura, "alright bye Kakashi-sensei" shouted Naruto, Kakashi waved and the three left. When they made it to the gate, Trunks said his goodbyes and watched the team leave until they were out of sight. Trunks went back to his house to grab some gear and went to the same stream bank he was at yesterday. Trunks began going through the sand trying to look for silicon. Trunks did this for about two hours until he began to sense someone approaching him. "Really someone spying on me again" said Trunks in his mind, "come on out, I can sense you near." The figure then came out of the trees.

" The figure then came out of the trees

"What do we have here. Judging by that bandana on your arm you are a leaf ninja" said Kisame, "who are you" said Trunks, "wow, I'm honestly shocked you don't recognize us, guess that explains why your not cowering in fear" said Kisame, "wait Sakura did talk about people in black cloaks and red clouds on it. What were they called? Akatsuki" said Trunks in his mind, "so your one of those akatsuki members huh, well what do you want" said Trunks, "that's none of your business but since you've seen me near konoha I'll have to silence you" said Kisame as he pulled out his big sword, Trunks did the same and prepared himself, Kisame charged at Trunks and threw a slash at him which Trunks blocked. Trunks was shocked by the amount of strength Kisame had and struggled a bit trying to push Kisame off. When he did, Trunks moved quickly to Kisame's side and tried to slash him back but Kisame dodged it with ease. They began their sword fight exchanging numerous slashes and kicks, jumping tree to tree and clashing in mid-air. As the fight was going on, Trunks noticed that Kisame's sword was growing bigger and also becoming stronger when they clashed. They both stepped back for a moment and Kisame said, "wow you must be quite strong, Samehada has never absorbed power like this before", "what? His sword can absorb my power. This is not good, I better get serious and end this before things get ugly" said Trunks as he began to power up.