Chapter 8: Your an interesting one

"I know this guy is strong, probably stronger than me if I'm not transformed, but I just need to hold him off, not defeat him" Trunks said in his mind as he charged Orochimaru. "What tremendous speed you got there kid, but that won't be enough to stop me" said Orochimaru as he dodged Trunks' charging attack and then threw a kick at Trunks which he dodged and moved back. Snakes began to pour out of Orochimaru's sleeves and quickly move towards Trunks and Trunks began to slash all of them with ease.

 Snakes began to pour out of Orochimaru's sleeves and quickly move towards Trunks and Trunks began to slash all of them with ease

Orochimaru created even more snakes and after he finished, he began to pull out a sword from his mouth and charged at Trunks. Trunks was a bit caught off guard by this but was barely able to block the attack with his sword and pushed Orochimaru off him. Orochimaru swiftly went back in and they engaged in a sword fight exchanging slashes.

Trunks jumped up and came down with a slash which Orochimaru blocked but Trunks swiftly dropped to the ground next to Orochimaru and landed a hard punch to Orochimaru's stomach which launched him back

Trunks jumped up and came down with a slash which Orochimaru blocked but Trunks swiftly dropped to the ground next to Orochimaru and landed a hard punch to Orochimaru's stomach which launched him back. Orochimaru on the ground smiled, "your an interesting one, you have great battle instincts", he then opened his mouth a let out a sea of snakes towards Trunks and Trunks prepared to slash them all again but then as the snakes were approaching Trunks, they all opened their mouths and there were little blades that came out of their mouth. Trunks was surprised by this and started dodging the blades and slashed the snakes that got too close. While Trunks was distracted, Orochimaru blitzed Trunks and him from behind and knocked Trunks into a wall, Trunks quickly recovered as there were still some snakes left that were approaching him. Trunks finished off all the snakes but then realized Orochimaru wasn't anywhere to be seen, but then all of a sudden, Orochimaru came out of the wall and punched Trunks but he managed to dodge it as he was able to sense Orochimaru. "How were you able to dodge my attack, I wasn't in sight nor did I make a noise" asked Orochimaru, "simple I sensed your energy and located you in the wall", "oh, interesting" said Orochimaru, "he must be some type of sensor ninja" Orochimaru said in his mind. "It's time I end this" shouted Trunks as he began to yell and power up. Dust and rocks began swirling around the hallway and as soon as Trunks finished, he blitzed Orochimaru at incredible speeds and started slashing him, cutting off his arms and then eventually his torso. Orochimaru's body fell to the ground and Trunks began to put his sword away but as he was walking away, Orochimaru began to laugh and when Trunks turned around, he saw Orochimaru was being put back together using his snakes and once he was back together, Trunks noticed Orochimaru doesn't have any injuries anymore and was visibly confused by this. "I'm sorry kid but it won't be that easy to kill me" Orochimaru said as he shot more snakes from him sleeve. Trunks readied himself again as he pulled out his sword and began slashing the snakes. When he finished, Orochimaru moved quickly towards and began throwing numerous attacks at him and he quickly overpowered Trunks as he began to struggle mightily and then Orochimaru hit Trunks square in the face. "I'm sure you must've realized I've been holding back this entire time but it's time for me and my disciples to get going" said Orochimaru as he began to use to his wind release technique, launching Trunks through walls.