3

"Hey jimin welcome home dear..." Mr Jung welcomed the omega and jimin dropped all his luggage on hobi to run and greet them by bowing 90 degree to birth Mr and Mrs Jung.

When they sit to eat jimin literally fight to the maid to take the bowl and serve hobi's parents. Hobi was just watching it with open mouth how his friend was trying so hard to impress his parents.

____

Finally jungkook's flight landed in Korea and he heard jungkook from the waiting crowd.

"Jungkook! Look, what a big bouquet I've brought for you." Jackson said putting the flower with flower pot in jungkook's hand.

Jungkook was still looking at the alpha with confusion.

"Jack Jack jack-..." The alpha said and jungkook's face light up.

"Jackson!!" Both yelled in unison and hugged each other going in circles.

They both broke their hug and yelled again.

"Kook kook kook-.... JUNGKOOK!!" But when jungkook yelled he dropped the flower pot and whole airport heard Jackson's scream as his toe was broke.

___

"Uncle!!!" Jungkook got down from car and came running to his mom's brother.

"Ohhh my dear kookieeee how much I missed you!" With that jungkook hugged his uncle with both arms and legs on his waist.

"P-.... Put your legs down...." But jungkook hugged me tightly with a strong kiss on his cheek.

"That's enough!" The uncle finally broke the hug with forced laugh.

"Who is this beauty and the beast?" Jungkook asked to his uncle when he saw one grandma and young omega.

"She's is my distantttt relative."

Jungkook nodded and kissed the grandma same like uncle.

"But I am close to you?" The young omega said finally receiving kiss from jungkook in same way.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Jungkook asked jackson when he was climbing up staircase while other were welcoming his mom.

"Does even a vegetable vendor in America speak in English?" Jackson finally asked.

"It's okay dear..... Don't talk." Jungkook said turing around with forced smile.

"Policeman, maid, fruit saler-.... Does everyone speak English?" Jackson asked again running behind his cousin.

"What's your problem?" Jungkook asked.

"I am constipated. Didn't go to potty from two days." Jackson said with straight face making jungkook turn around with shock.

"Why are you telling me that?" Jungkook finally asked in shock.

"You just asked, what my problem is?" Jackson aid equally stressed.

But jungkook clearly ignored him when reflection of omega in mirror catched his eyes.

When he turned around to see him there was no one.

"Jackson! Who's that?"

"Hobi."

"That beautiful?"

"Yupp!"

___

Jimin was deciding between the earings he should wear today by doing inky pinky ponky.

But one earring broke and all stones fall down on the ground. He didn't noticed the alpha entered in the room when he bend down to pick up the stones.