11

That's where the love story of alpha and omega begin.

From jungkook replacing jimin's earring to modern weird designs which jimin hated and replaced with his own soon. Jungkook building tower of 87 sandwich only to watch jimin cook.

Faking cut on his hand only for jimin to come and suck the blood to find out it was ketchup. Jimin pouring milk on him  'accidentally' as revenge.

Cute glances at each other in family dinner which nobody noticed except for hobi. Going on movie date with jack-son in middle interrupting their eye interactions.

"Sir, someone has come between you and jimin!" Namjoon yelled running towards taehyung who was reading book before his sleep.

"Who can come between us?" Taehyung asked with chuckle thinking namjoon must been joking.

"See for yourself. Come with me, come." Namjoon said dragging taehyung with him on terrace.

"Where?" Taehyung asked.

"Look that's you. That's jimin and there is a third star between you two."namjoon said pointing at three stars in dark sky.

"No-one can come between us. It's just probably for a while. You go and do your work." Taehyung said with confidence.

"If you say so.... But I was bit worried." Namjoon said with pout and went back.

Taehyung sighed once he got back and he was about to look again at stars but his attention was shifted to Jin who was standing down on ground looking at same stars.

"That's jimin... That's jimin's hyung, who is the third one?" Jin asked to himself scratching his head while had a jar of water in other hand.

"What?" Taehyung asked from above.

"Nothing!" Jin panicked and throw his hands in air which made the water jar fall on ground.

____

"Are you going to wear glasses during the rituals?" Jimin asked to hobi leaning down to remove them.

"He will wear them even on her wedding night." Someone said and every laughed.

"Even if he does, the lights in the room will be switched off." Grandma said making everyone laugh.

"You shouldn't be talking like that at your age."Jackson said talking like responsible adult.

"At my age, all I can do is talk." The grandma said and everyone laughed again.

Jungkook was watching jimin from railing upstairs like he was last omega left on earth. The love clearly visible in his eyes.

When he couldn't control himself anymore he picked up one big flower from decoration and correctly throw it on jimin's head. The omega looked up only to blush like tomato.

Jungkook signed with his hand to come up to the omega to which jimin said no with small neck movement. Jungkook immediately dragged his left leg up the railing saying he will jump if the omega didn't listened to him.

Jimin still said no but when jungkook said he was hungry and needed something to eat jimin got worried and said okay with his eyes. He took one plate of cake and went to the alpha.

Once he reached there he extended the plate to jungkook but he denied and put his forefinger on his lips, jimin thought he wanted jimin to feed him so jimin picked up one piece but jungkook denied again.

This time again jungkook put finger on his lips and then on jimin's. Jimin said no with smile thinking the alpha must be joking. But jungkook just keep going forward looking at lips of omega. Jimin got back but got scared when wall hit him from behind.

Jimin was shaking his head in no repeatedly. But the alpha thought he was just shy.

Jungkook put one hand on wall behind and with other he cupped jimin's chin. Jimin tried to push him but jungkook didn't bulged and leaned in for a kiss.

"Jungkook no-..."

Slap!

Jimin looked confused to ground and jungkook looked at wall jaw clenching in anger still trying to absorb what just happened.

Jungkook immediately left from there but jimin followed him to say sorry. They both climbed down stairs and jungkook went to his mom.

"Mom. Did you even hit me?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would she? She'll hit your dad." Hobi's sad said seriously.

"Uncle, please! Mom, I'm serious. Have you ever hit me?" Jungkook asked again making sure jimin was listening this time.

"Never, but-..." He left before she could complete her sentence.

Jungkook immediately dialled his dad's number standing in front of the omega looking straight into his eyes.

"Hi buddy, how are you?" His dad asked from other side.

"Dad, have you ever hit me?" Jungkook asked same question.

"What are your saying?" And jungkook put the phone on jimin's ear for what he said next.

"How can anyone think of hitting you? What's wrong?" Jimin heard the reply and his breath stuck in his throat again.

"Okay, dad. I'll call you later." Jungkook said and cut the call.

With that they didn't saw each other for whole event and jungkook disappeared.

Jimin was searching for him everywhere to apologise but there was no evidence of alpha. Jimin was feeling so guilty that he cried twice and still have teary eyes.

Everyone was asking what happened but he just said dust went into his eyes.

Finally he got to know jungkook was in library at backside is house from Jackson and decided to go there.

___

When jimin entered there jungkook's back side was facing him. He was aggressively turning pages of God knows what book. It dissent even seemed like he was reading it at that speed.

The omega was bit hesitated in fear but he decided to go anyway.

Jimin tapped on his shoulder but jungkook didn't even bulged. When jimin tried to turn him around with force jungkook jerked him away and started to walk to other side.

Jimin immediately followed him like punished puppy. He was just copying jungkook wherever he turned.

When jungkook had enough he decided to get out and jimin immediately come in front of him.

"J-.... Jungkook."

"WHAT?" jungkook yelled scaring the omega who had tears in his eyes already.

Jimin thought for a second but he couldn't think of anything to convience the alpha. So he just decided to hug the alpha crying his heart out.

"I am sorry, jungkook! I am so sorry." Jimin said while sobbing and trying his best to not let jungkook break the hug. Jungkook just stood there letting the omega speak.

______