18

Namjoon's smile dropped looking back and forth between alpha and omega in contusion. Even namjoon himself couldn't handle that level of spice.

"Go back with the morning train, why the heck are you going through this?" Namjoon said already on his way back leaving the alpha and omega finally alone.

Jungkook walked into the cottage turning his back towards omega with a smile. As soon as he made sure jimin was not in sight in started running for the water body getting sweaty with the amount of burn his face was having.

He finally got a small water glass which drank but spilled half with the high shake his hands were having. He was whimpering out non understandable voices face all red and hands shaking.

He took dried grass and rubbed it over his tongue to make the burn go away but no help.....

He stopped when he felt a tap over his shoulder and looked back to the omega.

Jimin sit on front of alpha taking his face in his hands, jungkook tried to control his tears but he couldn't help them.

Jimin closed his eyes and put his lips over alpha's finally. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock but he let the omega take lead and sit there.

Jimin pulled away and gone for both the cheeks of the alpha kissing them one after another.

Jimin turned back and was about to get out not wanting to show his blushing red face to the alpha but jungkook's voice stopped him.

"Will I get same dinner tomorrow also?" Jungkook asked and jimin just nodded his head in yes without turing back.

Jungkook screamed the hen's alarm voice already excited for tomorrow, more like tomorrow night.

___

The next morning was completely different for the alpha.... He took bath with shivering water but was still dancing with shivers.

"Wow..... Are going back with morning train?" Namjoon asked going near alpha who was typing his shoe laces.

He had freshly washed black hairs with black t-shirt which said 'My rules'.

"Not even from night train!"jungkook said with same high pitched voice snapping handkerchief around namjoon's neck which made him hiss in pain.

Namjoon's eyes were wide like soccer when he saw Jungkook putting headphones around ears of cow which played kpop songs. The buffelo was lost in music and the alpha happily took it milk vibing to music.

The station master looked at alpha with soft smile from corner.

For the next work Jungkook was put on dynamite by his favourite boy band and started cleaning the cow shelter while dancing on the song.

He threw one chump of dung in air and shot it with his cleaner like a bat which directly landed on namjoon's face making him cough in disgust to remove it.

For the cow second round of taking shit he put the basket around their hip so that it won't fall on the ground when he was done with cleaning.

"I will put you on a diet tomorrow." He said to one buffelo when he saw he had already filled his basket where others were just half war through.

Namjoon planned the same goat thing today also but his smile dropped when the goat fell to the ground instead of alpha. Namjoon looked at jungkook bringing out the pan from his pants with a smirk.

But the alpha couldn't solve the problem of the bull today also.... He couldn't control their speed no matter how much he tried and that's when he came up with an idea.

The next minute bulls were walking like they were in a runway watching a beautiful cow in front of them swaying her hips.

"He said he will not marry him till he says yes, now I think he will be head over heels to marry them off." Mr Lee said to his son jack who was watching jungkook while hiding behind the bush.

"Go and ask him!" Jack said in anger.

"What's there to ask? That alpha is working for his love. He will flick you off and fly away with jimin once he wins the challenge!" Jin said from behind them who was going to bring water from the well.

"You-...."

"Hey! Let him go....."Mr Lee said controlling his son who was about to go behind Jin to beat him for saying that.

___

Jungkook took a deep breath and took first bite but spit it out due to intense cough he got due to spice.

Once again he tried after drinking some water but again failed.

This time he took a bite and immediately drink water to mix it up and it worked somehow. When he opened his eyes to take another bite he saw jimin eating from the plate with tears in his eyes.

____

"Excuse me, where does this kim taehyung lives?" Mr Jeon asked to Mr Lee who was walking on his way to field.

"Where are you from?"

"United States!"

"Ohhhjjhhj"

And Mr jeon for the address next second.

_____

"Is someone home?" Mr Jeon asked entering the house like he owned it.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked coming out from inside while drying his wet hairs.

"It's the same omega." Mr Jung who was coming with Mr Min said to Mr jeon.

"So you are that gold digger who finally got the gold fish huh?" Mr Jeon asked going near the omega taking long strides.

"I am the father of that gold fish! Why are you ogling me now? Go and call your brother." Mr Jeon said trying to sound rude but the last words came out softly as he could see how scared the omega was.

"Who is it jimin?" Taehyung was already out with a small smile thinking some guests must have come to visit.

But his soft eyes immediately turned into glare when he saw Mr Jung and Mr min.

"So you are taehyung?"

"Yes." Taehyung said tilting his head to size looking down at the alpha in front of him.

"_______

How are we doing jikookers 🌚 got the travel show, muse..... God we are so spoiled kids😭🤌