14

"Hey...." Yoongi got up from his sit when jungkook entered in the library.

Jungkook didn't want to go and talk with him but hobi's words made him come here to see the omega last time.

"Yoongi if it's not important-....."jungkook said scratching his forehead already trying to get away from the situation. He just wanted to go and drink till he pass out. Till he can't remember any omega named jimin.

"Here." Yoongi said putting the horse statue jimin had in jungkook's hand. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"Why is this with you?"

"He left it in Jungkook. Actually I am going to India, for my further studies. "

"But-..."

"Shhh just listen, it took me a lot of courage to say this. I only want to say one thing before I go to Jungkook, listen only to your heart. You think jimin left you, he's left his heart behind for you." Yoongi said putting his hand on the horse in jungkook's hand. A tear escaped his eye but he wiped it off immediately.

"Yoongi-...."

"I know.... You must be wondering why sudden change? Just yesterday I was head over heels to marry you. Maybe my dad's influence never left me, but that day when I saw jimin apologising for a bare slap over kiss, I understood no-one will ever love you more than him. God knows when your mom comes and saw that, my dad did nothing but worsen the situation."

"I-.... I didn't see you from that incident."

"Yeah I needed some time alone to think about my actions. I can't control my dad jungkook, no matter how evil he is, still he is who gave birth to me. But you have my promise, I will never come in between you and jimin from now on. Good luck."yoongi said finally turning back to take his luggage.

"Hey-..." Jungkook didn't felt it right to send off the omega like this. He never liked yoongi but it didn't mean he hated him any manner. Maybe he felt guilty to not able to give back the same feelings to the omega.

Last thing he wanted to say goodbye like this to yoongi.

"And yes! Don't stop me, otherwise I will come back as an evil side chick you never wanted!" Yoongi said without turning back and left the place immediately.

Jungkook just smiled softly caressing the horse in his hand fondly in the memories of jimin.

"My hyung has given it to me....I love it more than my life..."

"I never thought that I'd lose it someday..."

Jimin's words lingered in his mind as he kissed the horse with tears in his eyes.

"Jungkook...."

He immediately hid the horse in his coat and wiped his tears when he heard Mrs. Jeon's voice.

"What are you doing here? Everyone's waiting for you." Mrs jeon said coming near the alpha.

"Go on, I'll join you." Jungkook said.

Mrs jeon was about to go but she turned back again.

"We're going back home tomorrow. You remember your promise don't you? You are coming with me." Mrs jeon said in a strict voice.

"Yes mom." Jungkook said clenching in the horse which he hold in his hand behind.

____

Next day at airport:

"The wedding was grand. But that omega messed things up." Mr Jung said dragging the luggage is Mrs jeon.

"Forget him."Mrs jeon said with a soft smile.

"Exactly! We need to focus on the new wedding already." Mr min said.

"Ohhh about that, where is yoongi?"Mrs jeon asked and Mr min gulped visibly.

"Haha! He was practicing to cook properly at home so that jungkook won't face any problems in future."Mr min said with a fake laugh and looked behind his man who shook their head in no.

Which meant they still didn't find where yoongi disappeared yesterday.

Mr min got away from the conversation and looked at jungkook while was standing alone. He smiled fully like he found his new prey going near the alpha.

"What's wrong with you son? Why are you so silent?" Mr min asked Jungkook who was standing taking support of the wall with his one leg.

"Why are you thinking about that omega son? He came and left, just like a passing cloud.... But me and yoongi are still with you."Mr min said with a laugh.

"Can you wait for me uncle?"

"Ofcourse I can."

"One year?"

"Yes." Mr min said with a big smile thinking jungkook will say yes to marriage after a year.

"Five years?" On this his smile disappeared he just shaked his head in yes discomfortably.

"15 years?" Jungkook asked again looking at the man now.

"You can't, but jimin can."  Jungkook said to the man who was lost for words now. Jungkook said sighed and got up to leave.

"You and your son was the passing cloud uncle, not jimin." He said and turned back to go.

___

"Don't give attention to his words, in their home only my sister give orders. He and his father do nothing but follow it. And my sister gave already given word to you."Mr Jung said trying to convience Mr min who was complaining again about jungkook.

____

Mrs jeon and jungkook were sitting in airplane which was about to take off any second.

Jungkook leaned on Mrs Jeon's shoulder deep in his thoughts. Mrs jeon could see the suffering of alpha but she decided to not say anything. She just patted his head thinking this is just phase which will pass away one day.

___

Jimin was sitting in front of river on their Village throwing pebbles in it one after another.

Jin looked at him and sighed putting down stuff in his hands and went to sit with the omega.

"I know what you went through, rich people always behave this way."

"Hyung got humiliated because of me, still he didn't said a word to me." Jimin said and a drop of tear left his eye.

"He will get more disturbed, on seeing you so upset. Take my advice and forget him." Jin said worried about the omega.

"I can't forget Jungkook." Jimin said shaking his head in no.

____

"What? What are you saying? Jungkook didn't catch the flight?" Mrs jeon asked getting up worried.

"He was with me till Singapore, but he never borded connecting flight." Mrs jeon said.

____

Feedback?