7

"He is my best friend Jimin! Jimin this rizz and this is jazz." Hobi said introducing Jimin to his other friends.

"Hi." Jimin greeted back with a polite smile.

"Sir, Mrs Jung are calling you." One is the servent came and told to hobi and he nodded in yes.

"Jimin you talk with them,i will be back in a minute." Hobi said to which Jimin nodded in is with a smile.

"Nice party isn't it?" Tizz asked and Jimin nodded in yes with smile failing to see the alpha who was standing behind him mimicking his actions.

Jimin looked behind with confused look when he felt breath at back of his head but just rolled his eyes when he saw its the same annoying alpha. Jimin tried to turn left but stopped when alpha did the same. He tried todo same with right side but the alpha again followed him.

"Why are you following me?" Jimin asked when jungkook was literally following him everywhere he go like attached to the back of Omega.

"My wish!" Jungkook just shrugged looking up .

"Can you come to room with me?" Jungkook asked but slapped his forehead when he realised how bad it sounded. Jimin just sighed with irritation.

"Go away! What will people think?" The omega whisper yelled at the alpha.

"That's why I am saying! Come to side!" Jungkook whispered back still following the omega everywhere he was going. He had to run as the omega was walking too fast.

"I won't! I won't! I won't!" Jimin said but without realising he got up one corner of the party and that's when jungkook decided to break it to him.

"Your shirt is torn in back." Jungkook said which made jimin gasp immediately taking support from wall near to hide his back.

"You are lying!" Jimin said but his voice was filled with worry slightly in fear of what if jungkook's words are true?

"There is mole 5 cm below your neck!" Jungkook said and pressed his lips in thin line which made the omega cup his face in horrer.

Jimin looked at him with pleading face and jungkook just assured him to stay there.

__

"But I wanted a sprite instead of water at my wedding!" Hobi was trying to convience a waiter who was looking at water tray in his hand helplessly.

He turn around due to sudden tap on his shoulder.

"You friend calling you." Jungkook said and hobi looked at the direction where jungkook pointed. Jimin called him with his eyes and hobi immediately run there.

"What happened?" Hobi asked and jimin pointed at his back.

"Ohhh.... Come on I will give you better than this!" Hobi said and took jimin to his room.

___

"Thanks!"jimin said after tapping on jungkook's shoulder and he looked back to see omega wearing a maroon coloured shirt which was looking breath taking on his pale skin.

"What? I couldn't hear you?" Jungkook said clearing his ear with pinky.

"You are still a monkey boy nice one!" Jimin said looking anywhere but at the alpha.

"WHAT? You praised me?"jungkook said pointing his both hands towards jimin and then to his chest.

"But bad..... Wait! Something?" Jungkook asked when he realised but jimin immediately looked up with stressed forehead.

"NOTHING!" he yelled.

"Something-something!" Jungkook literally song the words while looking at the omega with wiggling eyebrows.

"Nothing-nothing!" Jimin almost yelled but stopped himself when he realised they were still surrounded by guests.

Jungkook shaked his head in yes aggressively to which the omega replied with a no head shake. Jungkook again shaked in yes which got same reply by the omega. It repeated 3-4 times and jungkook nodded his head with no in a sad smile and jimin nodded in yes.

Jungkook immediately smiled and clapped his hands screaming "YESS!"

"Ugh!" Jimin whimper and left the place with a unknowing small smile forming in his lips.

___

Everyone settled down and the dance part started in which everyone was dancing at they wish. Some preferred couple dance while single like jungkook did crazy kpop dance.

Jimin was also busy with show dance he preferred until he noticed how one stranger alpha who was all dressed in black was talking to hobi like he was about to kill him.

When jimin noticed hobi the omega was looking like he will cry now. The alpha left hobi with a jerk and hobi run to his room wiping his eyes.

Jimin looked to future alpha of hobi but he was busy with dancing.

Jimin stopped hobi and asked what happened which made jimin have same face as hobi when he heard him. Jimin decided to take his own action for his best friend.

He made sure to keep hobi safe in his room before coming back to party and standing in front of jungkook extending his hands for dance invitation.

"DANCE WITH ME?" Jungkook asked and yelled cheers when jimin nodded in yes with a smile.

"Something-something?" Jungkook asked before the dance with excited eyes.

"Something-something!" Jimin said with a shy smile.

____

"He was my friend in college... He gave me weird drink in his birthday party,I was slightly drunk. He started to take video and tried to kiss me. Now he is blackmailing me with that clip." Hobi told finally to the alpha who was sitting on chair near swimming pool.

"He asked hobi for money and his jwellary otherwise he will upload that clip on social media." Jimin said when hobi was unable to talk with all the sobbing holding his best friend in hug.

"That clip is on his i-pad." Jimin continued for more information.

"Is this what you meant by something -something?" ungkook finally spit out the chewing gum he was munching on in near dust bin and asked looking at jimin.

"Only someone of our age can solve our problems." Jimin said trying to convience the alpha.

"I didn't knew what to do that's why i talked to you." Jimin continued.

"Oowwwhhhhhh!" Jungkook said with long drag and his eyes lit up when he finally thought of a plan.

____

Slowwy for late

Steam like crazy guys! Let's try to take it to 1 billion before it's anniversary💜