8

"Let's search." Jungkook said lighting up his torch in the middle of dark  house.

Jungkook opened the main door with his hacking skills and of course he didn't forgot to brag about it to the omega. Jimin hissed in fear when he saw a big black dog sleeping right in front of main door as soon as  they entered in the house.

"You go that way and i will that!" Jimin whispered in anger when jungkook kept following him everywhere.

"I-.... Can't we go together?" Jungkook asked gulping in fear.

"Ohhh the big alpha is scared of darkness?" Jimin asked in mocking tone trying hard not to laugh. Well that was enough for  jungkook to turn around and search for the i-pad by himself. They have to do it before that alpha come home anyway.

After good 15 minutes of searching Jimin was tired as there as no way they could find it. He was searching below mattress of bed when he felt a mild touch on his calf muscles. He gulped and ignored it thinking it must be his mind acting up.

But what made the omega completely scream was when his leg was completely pulled from that touch. He was about to yell on top of his heart but jungkook stopped by keeping his hand on omega's mouth.

"Shhhh." He said with his forefinger on his lips. Jimin shook his head to leave grasp of alpha and smacked back of him in anger.

"This is the worst place for prank Jeonguk !" Jimin said in anger to the alpha.

"I just wanted to prove little omega is also scared of darkness aren't you?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Anyway i got it let's go." Jungkook said showing the i-pad to omega.

But Jimin's attention was clearly not on alpha and the ipad... it was shifted to the dog who was woken up by Jimin's scream. Jungkook eyes followed the eyes of omega which only made him gulp .

"What now?" Jimin asked looking at the dog ready to bark at them in next second.

"Watch me!" Jungkook said in confidence like he will tell the dog to go away and it will go not now.

Jimin hided behind back of alpha waiting for him to do something. Its not like he was scared if dogs but he can't trust stranger dog work not bite him. Jimin was waiting for jungkook to do something and almost cursed when jungkook started to run for his life without caring about omega anymore..... Jimin had no choice but follow the stupid alpha while trying his best not to scream.

"Hyung!!!" Jimin still yelled remembering Taehyung when the dog started barking at him from behind. Finally they entered in one bedroom and got into is washroom quickly. Jimin tried to close washroom door but it was slidable leaving no choice but to hold it to prevent dog from entering.

"Why you didn't close washroom door?" Jimin yelled at the alpha who was sitting facing wall.

"Why didn't you did it? You were behind! Did you had to yell so loudly for mere touch?AAAAHHHHH!" Jungkook yelled in high pitch voice trying to show how omega yelled.

"But I-...."

"Wait!" Jungkook said climbing up on toilet to see of the dog has gone away from above the door of washroom.

"Give me bottle of hair wash." Jungkook said looking at the dog behind door.

"You want to take a bath in this tension?" Jimin asked irritated.

Jimin gave him the bottle when alphac tsked and climbed up to see what plan jungkook got.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked piking his head above the door frame barely due to his height.

"Just wait and watch! How i make him run away!" jungkook said with determined look on his face and Jimin watched with big eyes what the alpha was going to do.

Jungkook throw the bottle far away to make the dog bring it back like we usually do with dogs but both were shocked when they saw the dog just catched the bottle with his mouth and throw it away.

"This doggy is dangerous!" Jungkook said.

"Get down get down!" Jimin said when he saw the dog getting more aggravated by watching their face.

Jimin held jungkook's face with his both hands making the alpha look at him in eyes.

"Think about getting out of here!" Jimin said in serious voice like he was saying very big thing where the alpha was already doing that.

"Idea! You go from here, the dog will follow you! Then i will escape with ipad!" Jungkook said and the omega who was getting serious pressed his lips in thin line with dove face at last line.

"Was that a joke?" Jimin asked.

"No i am serious." Jungkook said shaking his head in no like the idea was really good.

"Then you go out! I will escape with ipad!" Jimin said with sweet smile.

"Yeah that also works. Okay!" Jungkook said about to open the door.

"YAAH!" Jimin yelled dragging the alpha back with his jacket and immediately closing the door.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"The doggy is dangerous...he might bite you." Jimin said in small voice now feeling guilty .

"I like it." Jungkook smirked looking at Jimin's hand which was exposing his collarbones. Jimin immediately removed his hand when he followed alpha's gaze to see what he liked.

"I totally liked it." Jungkook again said when Jimin turned away to avoid alpha.

———

"Take a sit hun!" Jungkook said who was sitting at one end of bathtub while Jimin was standing at other end still waiting for the dog to go away.

Jimin sighed as his legs were already aching so he gave up and took a sit.

"What should we do now?" Jimin asked with pout looking at the closed door.

"Do you have anything in your mind to pass time?"" Jungkook asked making Jimin sigh again.

"Sing a song!" Jimin said sarcastically with a done smile.

"Okay." Jungkook said.

"Huh?" That's all Jimin said before bulging his eyes at what jungkook was about to do.

——————————-/—

Feedback?