6

The engagement of hobi started with all decorations. Everyone was enjoying as the omega and alpha exchanged rings among them.

"Why are you crying at such a beautiful event?" Mr Jung asked to Mr min who was crying looking up in the sky.

"Soon my baby yoongi will also get married to jungkook and leave for America." Mr min said wiping his tears away.

"Ummm what a positive mentality." Mr Jung said with a fake laugh at the imagination of his friend.

Mr min aggressively pulled out an envelope from his coat and shoved it in Mr Jung's hand. Mr Jung opened it with confusion.

"What is this?" He asked.

"I've already bought tickets for America." Mr min said with a pout making Mr Jung sigh and scratch his forehead.

One of the men at the wedding got a call on his Bluetooth at the same time the priest was announcing the names of alpha and omega.

"Hello?" The man said on the phone.

"Now I'll read the wedding invitation." The priest said.

"Mr Jung's omega J-hope...."the priest continues not to be stopped by the man's voice who was talking in Bluetooth.

"Who?"

"MR. JUNG'S OMEGA J-HOOPEEE!" the priest yelled assuming that man didn't hear him.

The man couldn't hear who was talking on the phone so he asked again.

"WHO'S THAT?" The man also yelled.

"MR JUNG'S OMEGA-..."

"Ummm you continue don't mind him." Jungkook's mom said stopping the priest from yelling.

"Ugh okay, Mr Jung's omega J-hope...."

"Stop this nonsense!" The man yelled on the phone and prist stopped thinking he yelled at him.

"Why did you stop?" One of the relative asked to priest.

"Ummm he told to stop nonsense." The priest said with pout.

"Please continue continue!" The grandma yelled and priest started again. This time grandma closed ears of priest and he started peacefully.

Everyone was getting announyed one by one as a certain alpha from foreign was running between them to be near to certain omega.

"Excuse me, excuse me!" He was saying pushing ahead through the crowd.

Finally he got near that certain omega but pushed him forward with his speed.
Which made jimin yelp in surprise.

"Hii!" Jungkook said with excited smile but pouted when he got no reply.

"When are you getting married?" Jungkook with to the omega while clapping his hands to the event.

"What?" Jimin asked to the completely unexpected question.

"I have a friend actually... He had got 10hens,4bulls and a mare. He will be a perfect match for you." Jungkook said and jimin pressed his lips in thin line while rolling his eyes.

Jimin got a idea when he saw jackson carrying a tray of juices in his hand.

"Jackson, what's the time?" Jimin asked with sweet smile and Jackson folded his hand to look at his wrist which made all the tray also to get 90° and all the juice fall on jungkook's shirt.

"Ohhh I don't have watch." Jackson said when he found his wrist with no watch.

"You don't have brain either you stupid!" Jungkook yelled throwing hands in air frustrated.