15

"For what?"

"Love."

"Love? Ohhh my godddd!" Mr Jeon sighed, sitting on the couch aggressively as he also knew there was no way to save his son now.

___

"May God bless her soul and let her rest in peace." The priest said doing the rituals.

It was death anniversary of jimin's mom and taehyung was doing the rituals they do every year for peace of the just soul.

Jimin, Jin, namjoon, Mr. Lee their son jack and the ticket master who helped little taehyung in train everyone was standing there silently praying for the rituals.

Jin wondered his gaze ahead and saw a talk, big alpha coming towards them hoping big steps on his way. Jungkook immediately waved hi to him and pointed to call jimin with big smile.

"Jimin..."

Jin tapped on shoulders of the omega beside him and jimin followed his gaze only for his eyeball almost got out of the socket in shock.

Jungkook waved his hi more aggressively to jimin and in excitement his eyes forgot to function, which resulted in him falling over his head as his leg slipped on cow dung spot on his way.

Jin raised his eyebrows asking if it's the same alpha who created all the chaos in wedding and jimin nodded in yes with a gulp. Jin smirked with left eyebrow lift like he was approved at jimin's choice in alpha.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at that and turned his attention back to jungkook who stepped on ritual carpet with his shoes which had cow dung all over it. He left it there was took a sit beside ticket master who gulped shifting away carefully watching the shoes.

"Aren't you the station master?" Jungkook asked immediately crouching over so that there was no space left on between them.

"And who are you? How did you come here without ticket?" The station master asked indicating his gaze to rituals.

"I do have a ticket." The alpha said  bringing out small horse statue of jimin's from his bag. Jimin gulped in fear and got behind Jin when jungkook looked at him to show the statue.

Jungkook pointed his forefinger to jimin and then to himself crossing them to show they are a thing. Jimin lowered his gaze without any emotions when station master looked at him.

The rituals were completed and now taehyung have to give the remaining food to birds. He was carrying it in plate.

"Sir, careful sir!" Jungkook yelled when he was passing in front of him which resulted in Jin throwing plates in his hand on ground with a yelp.

Taehyung looked towards Jin to see if there was any serious damage and turned to jungkook when he saw none. It's just Jin being Jin on hearing words 'be careful'.

"There was a plate on the way." Jungkook said pointing to the plate on tae's way.

The station master got up with a fakest laugh removing the plate from tae's way.

"Go on. Complete the rituals." Station master said to the alpha who was looking at jungkook like he would boil him alive if the rituals weren't going on. Tae sighed and got back on his way.

Taehyung got near big stone to keep the plate on top for birds to come and eat it. One should stay there till birds eat it, as it indicates the soul is in peace.

"Crow. Crow. Crow!" Jungkook come behind him and started yelling for a crow loudly. Taehyung looked back to the alpha in anger.

"Excuse me sir, you are already making me nervous. I wonder what you will do after hearing me. I am jungkook. The same jungkook, who is in love with your omega brother." Jungkook said and taehyung's hand turned into fist in anger.

Everyone theee gasped including jack and his father.

"Sir.... Sir..... Your brother is really nice omega. You don't know how long it took me to seduce him."jungkook started yapping when tae started to walk away. But he stopped when the alpha finally turned around in anger.

"Sorry. It wouldn't have sounded so bad in English. But what shall I do? You don't know English. My family shouldn't have insulted you, you brought jimin home in a fit of rage. You did the right thing, I apologise on behalf of my family. Please forgive me."jungkook said holding kneeling on his knees in front of taehyung.

"Are you done? Or do you have anything else to say?" Taehyung finally spoke and jungkook felt shiver with the amount of coldness his voice had.

"I don't know if I made sense, but that's what it is."jungkook said with pout scratching back of his head.

He flinched and took two steps back in fear when tae suddenly put his hand in front of him.

"Come with me." Taehyung said and jungkook slowly took step full on alert to run back if Taehyung pulled and moves. But he got himself in his hold when tae didn't intend any harm.

Taehyung dragged him towards his house with his hold on the nape of his neck.

"Taehyung, why are you taking him inside?"station master couldn't help but asked. Jimin and Jin also come behind him to ask same question.

"What is this sir? He wants to talk to me in private. Come on sir, let's go." Jungkook said with a big bunny smile putting back the hand on his nape which tae had removed.

"Come bull and hit me!" Namjoon said to jungkook's behaviour laughing loudly and station master just hit his forehead with palm at dumbness of the alpha.

Jimin just lightly slapped him looking back the jungkook who was again hoping on his legs on taehyung's hold.

" You are completely the opposite of what I thought you'd be."jungkook said with a small silly voice both of them entered the house.

"You're a complete gentleman, wow nice house."jungkook continued blabbering while entering the house more. He was so excited that he didn't notice when tae turned around to shut the door behind his back.

After five minutes there was no voice from the house and Jin, jimin, the master and namjoon were waiting in front of the house impatiently.

"Why is it so quiet?" Jin said finally breaking the silence.

"It's the silence before the storm Jin." Namjoon said with a smirk.

______

Feedback?