Characters.

Jia Kim.

Jia will have a pink aesthetic in this story.

Jia loves baby pink Color and will have most of this colour in her belongings, Jia loves wearing stockings and skirts.

Jia is a little short near 5'2.

Eighteen years old teenager and student.

Last Year in college.

Jia has big blue eyes with heart-shaped plump lips that remain red 24/7. Jia has blonde long hair till her hips.

Jia has an extremely 19 inches waist with tits that can attract anyone at first glance. Jia has a doll-like appearance.

Jia is so shy and introverted, the childish percentage is 99%.

Facing many crises, involving family and finances. but do not forget to smile.

has a cubby smile, 

Studios and willing to study higher but lack finance 

works at a Departmental store. CVS store as a cashier.

She can do multi-tasking, can cook food, Does not get much sleep because she works eight hours to fill her tummy and other expenses.

Cruel Uncle and Aunt.

Many boys are attracted to her but she never notices, Zones out a lot and never dated a guy first reason she is too shy to approach a guy and second, she is too busy to even eat or sleep.

Does not eat much because of a lack of food and time.

Rosé's first cousin. ( She is related to Rosé through her mother, Rosé is her Mother's sister's daughter.) Though Rosé she met Other Members.

Jia is an orphan.

Lives in a Rental apartment on her own.