Drooling

Jennie's Pov.

Waking up, the first thing I did was to wake the little girl beside me aka Jia, I shake her slightly, making her let out a small whine as well as a small rub on her eyes, she tried to sit up, I pushed her hair back making he perfectly symmetrical face visible to me. " Go get up and get ready." Jia nodded her head with her eyes closed,  then slightly pushed her off the bed, making her walk sleepily toward the bathroom.

After Jia was inside, I waited for a sheer moment until I heard the faucet being turned on, I speedily scooted toward Lisa on my left side, shakings her hastily making her opened her eyes, I inched her arm making her yelp in pain, she groaned rubbing the area, she sat up straight. " Look Lisa fucking wakeup." I whispered yell at her, she gave me a annoyed look with a whiny pout. 

" Wake and get ready, You guys need to go and guard someone, don't forget." I patted her cheeks slightly making her come to her sense, Lisa groaned lowly nodding her head so several times. She removed the duvet from her body still having her eyes half closed. She walked toward the closet picking up her clothes, she took a bath at late night because of us having turns its usual if one of us take a bath at night so it have not wait for it in the morning.

I started to tidy the bed, arranged the blanket we were having on us a few moments ago, I waited for Jia to come out, Lisa came in a dark blue loose trousers paired with a corseted top, she laid on the bed again, " make up your hair." I said looking at her messed up stinky hair. She groaned giving me a weird look. " Can't you just stay quiet for a minute let me just close my heavy eyelids until Jia came out." She whispered yelled at me, I scrunched my nose, then slapping her arm, she jerked away a little closing her eyes again.

Soon after, Jia came out from the shower all ready, look so adorable, I just went and hugged her making her giggle, sometimes I think she is so naïve for the world to take advantage of her. She is sweet, kind and too much innocent, Her appearance is appealing for anyone and her bubbly personality always left anyone in awe, I softly squish her edible cheeks.