Sweet journey

Jia smiled at Jennie, who was sitting on the couch of the living room with her legs wide open and her face resting on her palms Jennie returned the sweet gesture but as soon as Jia looked the other way, her smiled changed into a poker face, as if her sweet smile is just reserved for Jia, Jia sat down on the couch, a seat distance from J-Hope, who smiled at the sweetest person, Jia have a bubbly personality so its quite easy for people to get attracted to her persona. " Are you down with your studies, need my help in anything."  Jennie asked her while Jia shake her head, smiling sweetly at Jennie.

Jennie then nodded her head, boringly looking at the news again, they turned to look form the Tv toward the person who entered in the living room, Jimin smiled walking in between J-hope and Jia, adjusted his perfect booty in between them, Jia moved away from him as soon as his elbow came in contact with her stomach, Jimin let out a small grin. ' What are you guys watching?" he turned his eye sin the direction of the Tv. " Boring news." He spoke boringly, as he dropped his head down back on the headrest of the couch, 

" Oh Look, " J-hope spoke gathering up Jimin and other attention, " Mayor is coming on the news. " they all were seeing him, now all attentive. ' what a big lair, his wife told us that he has abducted her in her own house. and here he is ranting about women's right." Jennie scrunched her nose at Jimin's words. Jennie looked at the old man with raged eyes, as if she was trying to aim her shoot at him in the Tv through her eyes.

Jia was just jumbled looked at them, not getting their words, she felt like out of place, getting of the couch, she hurriedly left the living room not wanting to lack Jennie's view of the Tv. Jia peeked in the Kitchen to see Lisa bending down, looking in the fridge while taehyung stood behind her with his legs folded, their eyes met, Taehyung smiled at her, ' Hi, Little one.' Jia greeted him back, Lisa also turned around giving her shiny tooth flashing smile to Jia, " What are you looking for Unnie." Jia asked the older one, who placed her hands on her hips, showing of her disgrace, " Umm, I am hungry, I was finding something to eat but the fridge is empty moreover the ugly creature beside me does not know how to cook." Lisa let out a small chuckled at the end.

Taehyung looked at her with his famous poker face and then looking at Jia. " I-I can cook." Jia spoke as she walked toward them, Taehyung gave her way to climb on the counter, as she looked at the counter, while Taehyung had his mouth slightly opened, as he gave her way to look at the cabinets not knowing that she will climb on the counter to look at them, ' Y-You could h-have asked me to l-look." Taehyung hesitantly spoke.