Dream

He wished to come true.

Jia was holding Jungkook's hand. As they both walked down the lane through the steep path. Jungkook was rather blessed the fact that she was the one to encourage holding hands. Because she was slippery. Her petite body is bumping into his. Because last night's rain the whole path was muddy and slippery. Taking every step with consideration. Jungkook made sure that she was walking well and not stumbling like she was doing before. Finally when they reached downstairs. Jungkook held Jia's taking her by surprise. The sheer astonishment on her face was reflected by the pink hue on her cheeks. As he holds her tiny waist that fits perfectly in his arm. He pulled her down not wanting her to fall. He carefully lifted her. Passing through the huge rock in the way. He placed her down on her feet. Only Jungkook knew the pleasure he felt after being in touch with her petite waist. The simple touch made him feel erotic. He was on cloud nine just by a mere touch that was also not a direct contact with her skin. Rather most of that was off her baby hoodie.

" Umm Thank you. Jungkook shi." Jia spoke taking in notice that what he did was not any romantic gesture but he was just helping her considering her size that she might not be able to jump or might slip because of her clumsy self. Jungkook just stared at her face for a minute before letting out. Sweet peel of laughter. " It's ok doll." It was not the first time she heard of him calling her doll. She has noticed it a lot of times that he pronounced her as a doll instead of taking her name. Even back then many people have told her that her appearance meets some porcelain doll. And still tell her. But this time she felt tingles. Her cheeks get redder with every passing second. She bit her lips looking down. Jungkook smirked seeing her reaction he was getting the idea of how much effect he has on the poor soul. Who has been driving him crazy.

Again starting the journey this time him holding her palms. With Intertwined fingers. Jungkook was having a cheeky grin letting himself and other people know that the epitome of beauty beside him is his. his pretty little thing. Getting to step in the town with not so many people around. He fastened his steps to find a convenient store or any utility market first. His body attaches to the thin and frail little girl beside him. Trying to protect her from every evil eye. He was glaring at every men walking by. His aura saying. Mine and mine. If you see what's mine.. fuck! get ready to have broken spine. And painfully people were taking in what he was threatening just by his eyes. Those damn dark orbs holding sanity for just his girl.

After roaming around the little town. Jia patter on Jungkook's broad shoulder. Making him turn to her. She pointed toward the end of the street and there was small convenient store. Jungkook huffed. Taking her hand properly in his grasp. He walked further in the direction. Making sure the girl behind him was protected and safe when he was crossing the road. He was the first one to step in the store. It was not that big but was quite Smaller than the one Jia worked in. The lights were dim in the store.