Thief

Jungkook's Pov. 

I was almost sleeping when I heard the cracking of a door and faint steps coming in my direction, I forced myself to open my eyes, and I saw her coming in my direction while holding clothes in her hands, she stepped in front of me, " Take this Jungkook shi and get yourself comfortable." she said while placing the clothes in front of me in the table, I parted my lips to let out a small thank you, that's the only thing I can do for her right now. Instead, a small hiss left my mouth at the pain, Her eyes slightly enlarged as she looked at me with those big eyes while her cheeks heated up, was I looking hot, It would be ten times better if I would, 

She moved toward the sink and came back with a packet of bills, she again forced a glass of water on the table near me, "I forgot it on the island." she spoke while getting embarrassed, I narrowed my eyes looking at her hands, what are these pills for, she then shoved two pills out and gave it to me. 'These are painkillers, and they will also help you with the fever you might get last night." I nodded my head like an obedient kid,w which I am not, I took the pills from her hand swallowing them without a second, at this moment if they were poisonous I would also have eaten them.

She held the glass for me to hold it, I took the glass from her hands, and this time she was not startled when our fingers were slightly brushed, I liked the view of her getting comfortable with me, "Jungkook shi, the washroom is in my room you can use it." she said while pointing at the left, I gave her a curt nod, She then again showed me her palm while again holding the clothes for me, " Jungkook shi>' she again called me with her sweetest tone, as I gave my hand in her palm, again relying on her with my weight,s eh helped me with going toward her room. this time I managed to pull some of my weight on myself, As she took me to her room.

Her room was small yet too cute, just like her, when I said she was obsessed with pink, I meant it, look at the decor of her room, even if it was simple but again everything somehow was able to get any shade of pink in it and the way the baby pink catches the attention related to me now, I think If I keep on adding her like that, I might also fall in love with Pink, Though Her Bedroom gave the faint scent of her.

she took me toward the bathroom, her bathroom was tiny, even smaller than her bedroom, I looked through the texture of the bathroom, it was so small but again she was even smaller, I was shocked to see her strength again she looked like a small doll, she slightly le my arm go, indicating me that It's my time to handle thing By myself.