Attraction

Jungkook's Pov.

Walking inside the crowded Club, I walked past the people pushing them to give me space I made my way straight to the upper floor, where my Hyungs were sitting, we had arranged this little party at the club after we successfully robbed an old chap and gained a lot of money, 

I greeted them all while taking my seat on the spot that I assumed was left for me, I dressed in a dark denim jacket with some matching ripped pants and a white sweatshirt underneath, I laid my head on the couch headrest while doing some vape, Closing my eyes, I don't do drugs like Taehyung and Hobi Hyung yet Vape and Cigarettes are my stress reliever for sure, not to mention Alcohol, even though taehyung and Hobi Hyung don't do much of the drugs but on specific bases. 

"Yeah they are here," Rm spoke while checking his phone taking in the attention of all the boys in the room. His phone rang immediately after he opened his mouth to give a little explanation to the boys, "Hello, ---Yeah, We are on the upper side, left hall, Got it.---- see ya." he cut the call and fixed his collars. then he meets with the confusing boys I mean the Maknae line except taehyung. 'I forgot to tell you guys that Lisa and her friends are joining us today, They wanted a change and I thought it better." He informed me and Jimin, who nodded their head in approval. 

"That baby is coming with them.' Jimin said jokingly while Rm gave him a curt nod. "Yeah she is eighteen so she allowed to be, in such places," Rm spoke while Jimin almost choked on the air while I just stared at them. How can they not tell me that the Pretty little thing was also coming? 'I talked with the other boys and they did not have any problem and I did not get the chance to ask you guys." Hyung explained to us.

"It's not a matter hyung, I was just shocked." I assumed that he was taken in to answer that flaw because I was looking shocked but then again my deamour changed into a cold one, Yet I patiently waited for the pretty little thing to show, it's been exactly a week, since I last, glanced at her.

Soon we heard the tik tik of the heels and girls chattering and soon five girls appeared in front of my eyes, My eyes immediately landed on the one I was waiting for, like before she appeared more appealing to me than anyone else in the room, Two girls I knew about but other three I just saw them Lisa Instagram post, rather than I guess their name. nothing more and nothing less, even I tried to get Jia's account but could not get it, because she did not have one.

I stared at the girl who was dressed up all to seduce me, Wearing a satin white Bodycon exposing her right shoulder and fine collarbone, I never thought that she would have such curves like bruh, Her snatched waist looked, even more, smaller and her hips wider, I forget to mention this girl have tits, like really, Her tits were spilling out and giving me a clear view of her figure through the dress, she has a fine body,