The Train Journey.

At the station, all the boys were covered in black clothes from top to bottom except J hope who was in a light green sweatshirt with bright red pants, Jungkook eyes lit up seeing the girls coming in his direction to be more specifically Jia. She was in a light pink hoodie with a white tank top underneath with a pair of Jeans That fit her body a lot giving the perfect shape of her thighs and peachy butt. 

Jennie came in their direction first with a black hoodie and tight skinny jeans, she was wearing a bag and holding another bag in her hand. She gave that to the first person in her sight basically Jin, Lisa did the same, While Jia held her stuff by herself and Jungkook held that from her hand. ' thank you Jungook Shi>" She spoke with a bow, and she greeted everyone, " Listen up guys, this is not an extraordinary outing we have a mission/" Expect suga and Rm everyone was shocked at Jennie's word. 

Soon the train arrived and they all set in. " jungkook immediately took jia to sit with him but Jennie beat him to it and sat down, she took her phone out and started to do some work, jungkook sighed loudly, jia was standing just above him holding the pole, The ride was silent, Lisa was standing just beside Jia due to the crowded train they all have to adjust somehow closer to each other while Jimin was practically Standing in between the knees of Jennie his another mischief, Jennie rolled her eyes looking at jimin and again started to look in the piece of technology in her hands. 

Due to the pull, Jia was pushed forward, she was going to fall between Jin and Rm but somehow composed herself, jungkook took notice of it and held her hand to support her. His eyes just then moved back to Jia to glance at the surrounding but then his pupils enlarged and his tooth gritted together looking at the man, whose eyes were stuck to Jia's back, on her peachy butt that look squeezable with the tight jeans. 

Jungkook glared at the man, he was going to go to the man and pounce on him with punches. But then Jin patted his shoulder, showing no sign, because of Jungkook nose flaring and his cheeks continuously getting poked by his tongue, Jin understood that Jungkook was somewhat near to creating a scene. Just then another pull and Jia was jerked along with Lisa who held Jia's arm as she was going to fall, Jungkook held Jia by her arm and jerked her to fall on him, and Jia fell on his lap, she was going to stand up again, but his hand reached to her waist pulling her again to sit on his thick thighs. 

" Stay still." He added while looking at the man whose eyes widened looking at Jia in Jungkook's lap, making Jungkook smirk at the reaction of the man. Jia's face flushed with embarrassment and shyness, She licked her lips looking at her lap and her hands on her lap, she played with her fingers, and Jungkook's eyes fell on Jia who was a blushing mess while looking at her lap. " Sit this way, it's more comfortable isn't it," Jungkook whispered at her, Jennie tilted her head and scoffed at him. ' jia if you are uncomfortable you can come and sit with me---" Her words were cut off by Jungkook. " No, my thighs are far more comfortable than any other seat.' Jungkook spoke his aura radiating through him, he held Jia adjusting her closer to him.