Meal

Jia's Pov.

I opened the apartment with the keys and suddenly remembered Jungkook coming and giving it back even though I told him not to do so and gave it to my neighbours, My cheeks warmed up remembering his words back then in the store, Why am I blushing at his little sentence I am really gone on nuts, I went in, I clutched the keys I my hand, I again looked at my key as the key chain is missing, Maybe I dropped its somewhere but last time I thought I placed it under the mat save and sound, how came the key chain lost, I sighed getting in the room.

I stepped in checking the mat but it was empty, where did I lose it, oh God. I said to myself, I did not even notice it when Jungkook oppa gave it to me It was like this without the key chain, It's OK. Jisoo Unnie buy that kitty key chain for all of us, She will not scold me that much because all of them have lost it before me.

I walked faster to reach my bedroom, I stopped by the ouch and remembered how he came all injured and sat on this not-so-comfortable couch and I treated his wounds, I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks, the way he stared at me the whole time I was bandaging him, It felt so wrong yet so warm at the same time. 

I shook my head, hung my bag and then remembered the same I did like last time, I was not able to control the smile that was reaching my cheeks, He is handsome for sure but to be honest, I have seen many handsome boys at school as well, But he hits different but his aura is little dangerous, like he has a dominant aura around him, what am I thinking? Jia get back on track. I scolded myself.

I made my way into my bedroom, My eyes fell on my bed and again his memory came running to me, No, No Jia take it out of your mind, he is dangerous remember, he is a gang member, this time you will only focus on your studies. I said to myself walking into the bathroom to get a quick shower but was again hit by the memory of me dragging him here with his arm around my neck, how could I be this shameless to keep thinking of him like this?