Kissie and Her little weapon

=======================

Jennie looked at the male in front of her, her eyes focusing on his every move, as he push his fist forward with his legs pointed and wide open, he then walked a little backwards and now the punch's direction was toward her face, but she did not flinch, as she knew he won't hurt her, She held his wrist trying her best to twist it, After a lot of trying she positioned her elbow ready to attack his stomach but stopped when he pushed her backward, taking her by her shoulder, he head locked her, unabling her to move even after she wiggled like a crazy woman in his grip, he did not loose his grip, until she stomped her feet on his feet, making him stumble.

Jennie turned around now facing the male, who was a quite a impressed but a her sudden movement, Jennie clenched her fist, running to threw a punch on his perfect nose, but stopped when he held her wrist the same way she did, but the difference was that he was able to turn her wrist behind her back, in not so soft grip, she hissed, her eyes reflecting anger, as she aimed for his dick to hit it with her leg, but the man tossed her around, making her keep on wiggle under his grip, her back was now connected to his well built chest, her heart beat was loud and her breathing also, her loud and unsteady breathings were echoing in the empty room. Jennie let out a grief sigh, her nostril flares as she tried hard to get off his grip  but he was persistent.

But suddenly when he let her go her body stumble outward almost tripping and falling on her face, she regained her balance, turning hysterically she gave the young male in front of her a glare, that made him smirk but he just maintained a calm feature knowing how much he has pissed the little brat off. ' Jennie, I have been teaching you the same move from last two days and still you have not been improved a single bit." he dusted his clothes, trying to unroll his sleeves but got startled when the female in front of him jumped on him with a punch that landed on his shoulder rather this face due to his fast reflexes, he tilt his neck, when the woman again turn to him, ready to again pounce on him, but this time he held his leg wider in progress to make her trip and fall.