Visit

Jia's Pov. 

I stretched my body and my eyes subconsciously fell on the alarm clock, oh so it's already six, I yawned loudly making my way out of the bed not before making it again, I forced myself to go to the bathroom and take a shower, changed myself into something cosy, Today I don't have classes because my exams are nearing and they started to gave holidays for self-preparation, talking about it, I am more worried for my tuition fee, I need to get admission in Seoul National university for that I need a lot of money I have been applying in many scholarship schemes but did not get any positive response till yet, 

I made my way toward teh kitchen, jungkook shi bought me a lot of food, so I will cook myself today, Talking of him, he has been nothing but a sweetheart, the kindest soul, he bought me food in return for my favour and I am behaving like a fool, He is such a gentleman just his appearance is a little too much intimidating but he is alright though and I am so thankful to him for this kindness, he saved me from the bad guys and then bought me a lot of food.

His stares and way of talking made me blush sometimes, but I needed to stop this, I couldn't feel such a sensation, so cute cute little butterflies stopped there in my abdomen I was not buying it ok, though I knew he was handsome and super attractive, but, I can't feel like this, Ok, I scolded my tummy, I made myself crumbled egg sandwich and dived in the food. After so many days I am gonna have my breakfast, the credit goes to Jungkook Shi.

I cleaned teh dishes after taking my chocolate milk, I was walking toward my room to do some work related to school, But then someone knocked on my door, I sighed making my way toward the door, Now who is here, I opened the door to see Lisa unnie on my doorsteps, she gave me sheepish smile before pulling me ina bone-breaking hug.

"Hello, unnie." I greeted her politely to which she answered with a yell. ' jia Yah." she sang as she refused to let me go. " what happened unnie why do you look so energetic today and what is teh reason for this sudden arrival." She slightly let me go before taking a cute peck on my cheek, I really don't like it when she kisses me a lot but this is fine because she is my unnie after all. " Get ready I am taking you with me to a place." she pushed me toward my room and I shook my head. "But where/" She did not respond and gave a huge smile. 'Change first after that." I nodded she is always like that so eager, I got myself a dress a went in the bathroom.