Beginning

Of their Romantic Life.

Adjusting herself in  the blanket. she turned her body, her half opened eyes glanced at the burry figure of the male in front of her, She gasped and her eyes opened wide, she stared at the male in front of her, A small squeak left her mouth seeing him this close to her, she was in his arms, the weight of his arm around her waist made her still on her position unabling her to move. Her eyes roamed on his face, taking complete look of his unreal features, his eyes closed, his thin lips slightly parted, Jia noticed the small mole under his lips, as that time she has no worries how she ended up like this in his bedroom, But the mere she remembered him taking her up and showing her his room.

Jia wet her lips with her tongue as she stared at his features. he looked like he came out of a fairytale storybook, this is  first time Jia stared at someone this much, her pink cheeks started to glow red when she notice what she was doing, Jia looked down from his face not wanting to see his face because she know in just one glance she will again get attract to him to stare at him for a longer minute.

Jia then realized their positions, she also did not feel herself in those tight fits, she looked at her shoulder, to find them in a pink shirt, she squinted her eyes remembering that it was the same shirt Jungkook was wearing, Though the stuff matched. Jia sighed, speaking of yesterday, she still remembered  how much handsome and cute he looked at the same time, The pink color really lightened his features making them look soft and the black jeans reflects the little darkness of his in choice of clothes.

Jia shifted a little away from him, trying to break free from his clutches, But he snuggled more closer, She pouted at her failed attempts, She glanced at his head near her shoulders, She was left with no other choice but to poke on his soft cheeks, the scar on his cheek, She placed her index finger on his scar, slightly tracing it with her small finger. She was startled when he hummed in sleep, Jia took her finger back as a reflex,

She hesitantly hold his arm, trying to remove it, but he felt him griping her clothe around her waist, just then she felt him moving, Jia again held his arm, but this time he groaned loudly making her flinch. She knew she made him angry this time, she stopped with her little efforts and laid straight. Her eyes moving everywhere on the room and again coming back to the sweet yet scary bunny of hers.