Newcomers.

Jungkook's Pov.

I pulled the brakes in front of the Departmental store, where she worked, I got off while fixing my jacket after removing my helmet, and I set my hair, I wanted to look anything but a mess in her eyes, so I pushed my hand in my pocket and the keys of her apartment touched with my fingers, I went closer to the store opening but was accompanied by an arm wrapped around my shoulder, How can I forget that Jimin hyung came with me. I pushed his arm back freeing me with his weight. 

I walked first as I knew what was behind his teasing smile.  The first person I wanted to notice was her, I knew it was just eleven hours since we were separated but it felt like an eternity, I finally got to see her enchanting beauty. Seeing her again engrossed in making a bill for a woman with two kids, made me feel a little proud as she is so hardworking, I don't remember when she slept and when she woke up, She slept less than four hours maybe and here again on work like some machine, I again saw her in uniform that's mean she does not go to her home yet. I started her for a long, I was desperate for her attention, and as soon as she sensed my  stares, she stared at me for a second, our eyes met for a not-so-long eye contact until the laugh of the  kids made her turn her head toward the counter and again start her work, that piece of--' I stopped in between, 

I needed to wait for my turn to get her but again the line was not that short, with four to five people in line. I need to wait for a long, Ah at that time what I can do,  Ah I can buy some essentials for her like food and other stuff, she is running out of food, and that much I knew about her from Lisa, she is in a financial crisis, as she is living on her own at such a young age. I went toward the food sections and tried to get a lot of stuff, I filled the basket with different flavours of ramen, some snacks, Juices and some other foodie stuff, As I was deciding which one of the crackers to choose jimin came from behind and smiled while his hand under his chin stroking it slowly. "Now Buying stuff for your doll," he spoke with his uncanny tongue, I rolled my eyes at him, the mere I wanted was getting teased by him.

I made my picked up the last bottle of milk actually a big bottle, because milk is good for students, I made my way toward the counter ignoring him, But I stopped in my tracks for him to catch me up. 'Do you have cash with you?" He nodded his head and went through his purse to push some sum in my hands I held them and pushed them into my pocket before getting in line to get to meet her,

After waiting for like five minutes, it was finally my turn, immediately stood straight as I flashed her a little smile, and she stared at me while tilting her head and looking at me with her eyes slightly round looking at me before I could utter something, I loud yell stopped me from talking to my little doll. We both looked behind and saw Jennie coming in our direction. 'You go get change until then I am here to serve, " she then tilted her head to look at me. "Oh Hi, boys," she said while she waved at us unlike Lisa who usually shook her hands every time we met or at least a little hug, Jimin gave her a high five on her waving palm, she did not aid anything other he wiped her head with her brown sweater making m almost laugh at Jimin's insult. "They can--- ait right boys." Before I could say anything Jia beat me to it. 

'No I--' Jennie gave her a side eye and my doll shut her mouth, "Ok Unnie." she uttered those words as she slowly got out of the counter site and walked away from us, letting her mouth parted as I was going to say something. she immediately left the spot and went running to the other side, I stared at Jennie's show as now on the Counter, and she gestured for me to put the stuff on the counter so she could censor them and make a bill for me, I sighed frustratedly and gave her the stuff, She slightly chuckled at me but did not make a bill yet, "Jia will do the rest," I frowned at her but then she said. "Jia will do the rest, she paused for a second looking at me now, "Moreover you care for her right." I was nervous inside but I had a straight face in front of her, Myabe Jia told them about me staying at her home last night.