Change of plan.

"This is so steep." Taehyung huffed loudly, his nose flaring as he spoke a word, ' Just a little more then we are done," Jia added to make his cheerful look at his sad and dramatic expression, He just gave her tight bright gorgeous boxy smile and then his eyes changed into serene again once he looked away, this left the poor little girl to wonder that is he a bipolar? " But why can't we take this way coming down." Taehyung asked her while Lisa roughly patted his back, turning him to her, ' For your kind information this was my idea, Because I don't like you." Hearing This taehyung scoffed at her.

" You are such a bitch, no wonder we did not see anyone because they come early down there and left early as well." Jia gasped at him cursing her friend but she did not want to interfere in their matter, because she had hit I'm harshly as well, Jungkook rolled his eyes walking behind them. He was kind of getting used to their daily drama, His eyes again landed on his little doll, a hue of deep pinks attempting to spread on his cheek to make them look rosy and squishable, when he remembered the words, ' someone special." he mumbled under his breath, his ears getting redder, as he breathed out, a smile making its way to decorate his cherry lips.

===========

Jungkook's POV.

Someone special does mean someone close to your heart, someone, you------love right." I felt the died-down butterflies again waking up from the depths of my stomach leaving me feeling nostalgic and vivacious, My heart beat faster every time I thought about anything related to her, whether it was her hair, her lips or any of her features or a simple sentence she spoke, I feel giddy.

I don't know why this feeling seems fascinating as well as bitter because I can't hold her the way I want, I can't kiss her anytime I desire. This made me feel sour to my cores, I can't even believe that I was the man of the pussies, I just wanted the pussy to be tight not the woman to be bright or pretty, But right now I got both, she is virgin means the tightest I would ever get and pretty, fuck me if I say that her eyes do not resemble glacier blue river, Her cheeks are so edible that I felt like clenching on my own whenever she puffs them.

Her nose, the celestial shape that plastic surgeons can master but she did, Her lippy lips, those two red chokers of death of me, I Can't even breath when she chew on them, even her kitty licks on them making my tip twitch my pants,  the long lashes that Rest on her cheeks when she looks down or closes those treasurable eyes of her, the doe doll-like eyes making me feel shameful of my entire existence that I fuck the girls which can't even stand with her long blond hair that reaches till her inner thighs. 

Her scent, don't just ask me, Just her hair smells like coconut and milk, How can prefer this all? Her scent is of lilies or Arabic jasmine I don't know I need to smell the flowers though. She just takes my breath away every time she smiles at me, her perfect smile that I want to fill my whole life.

then coming to her body, God just kicked me into the well where the aphrodite herself is standing on my welcome to make me feel aroused every time then let me suffer alone and you guessed it right the aphrodite herself is Jia, Bruh, her thighs, I wanna chew the flesh in their and the minimum gap in between her thighs I wanna dug my face in there and help her choke me in between them.