I'm Okay

im a simp for exorspace/subspace ngl

okay anyways im this early cuz school day tmr and yeaaa

also ty guys for reading 🥹🙏

--------

      Sword's eyes opened, and he heard the sound of people chatting outside. He remembered that he was going to check on Rocket that day, so he hopped out of bed and walked downstairs. He quickly cooked breakfast, brushed his teeth, changed, and then set out to see Rocket. First, he needed to ask his dad.

    "Papa, could I go phight today?" Sword asked. Venomshank turned his head, he was sitting on the couch, watching the news. His father nodded his head, so Sword put on his shoes and headed out the door.

      After what felt like a couple of seconds, Sword was at Rocket's house.

(change woohoo!!)

     Rocket heard the door ring. He was in the middle of crying so he didn't bother. Rocket could hear his dad talking to someone. He quieted down to listen.

     "Hello,"

     "Hi, is Rocket okay?"

     "He has been upset lately, I don't know why,"

      "May I check on him?"

       "Okay, Sword,"

      When Rocket heard the word, Sword, his eyes widened. He felt a bit nervous and shivered a bit. In a couple of seconds, he heard knocking coming from his room, and he wiped his tears.
      As Rocket opened the door, he saw a concerned look on Sword's face.

      "Rocket, are you okay?" Sword asked, stretching his arms to hug Rocket.

     "Y-Yeah, I'm fine," Rocket replied, stepping away from the hug.

     "Are you sure? Slingshot and I are worried for you," Rocket shivered hearing Slingshot's name. He knew about his cheating and he felt like breaking into tears again.

     "I'm okay," he tried to sound calm, but inside he was dying.

     "Do you want to talk about it?" Sword gently asked.

    "No," Rocket sounded a bit frusterated.

    "Promise me you'll phight with me today?" Sword asked.

   "I'm sorry, but not today," Rocket felt a bit bad.

   "Fine," Sword kissed Rocket before leaving. Since Rocket knew about the cheating, he felt a bit uncomfortable to kiss. He watched Sword leave, layed down on the bed, and went to sleep again.

    "I wish I could tell him,"

------

silly silly silly silly silly!!!!! rahhhh rahhhhh rahhhhhh rahhhhhh rahhhhhhh tysm for reading

380 words