please read its serious 💭

hi... err... im sorry for the horrible break... and this is day 99 of swocket angst and stuff. its just i first made this wattpad for fun, but then i started updating everyday, which it felt like i *had* to do it. it just got boring for me, and im more lazy than ever to write a part. i might just end swocket angst here, and make a new book. if i do, i might just work on it once in a while, or every week.

im so sorry for those who read this book, and i always wanted it to reach four hours. i might work on it again one day, but im probably gonna take a huge break. i always stayed up working on writing these parts, and they took a very long tjme, which ended up making me not sleep early.

im not sure if some of you read the comments i make from the beginning and the end, but ive been talking about how my immune system is different. i can get sick if i stay up too late, which isnt for a long time. just a few hours, but its seriously annoying for me, and its an easy sign for my parents that i slept late.

i might continue to reply to comments, and you can leave suggests down below for the idea of next book.

if you have discord, or if you can download it, just know that i have some links hung up... cause some people ignore it, but if you join i pretty much face reveal. im sorry if it sounds like im pressuring you.

theres a chance though... i might come back in the summer. unless im working on the book i might have in the future. i dont know, and i just want to sleep.

if you join the discord or something, i still can talk to you there...

i dont know what to say. i just dont wanna work on this book anymore. its not fun anymore. thanks to those people who responded to my vents. thanks to those people who kept commenting. thanks to those people who read from the beginning of my journey. thanks to my friends who helped with some parts, and thanks to the person reading this right now.

thank you, honestly, this sounds like a farewell although ill be active... cya in the next book.

👋👋👋👋

ps: i keep saying my dang roblox username is gammelay!!! cmon go friend me if i dont have max amount... huryy!!!!!! 😈😈😈😈 i play phighting almost everyday so err... join me in the game if you wanna 😎😎

anyways guys gimmie suggestions for next book in the comments and i might use it!!

also gimmie suggestions i should do for my youtube channel.... 👁️👅👁️