Team Up

its rizzing time

dont you love it when your lover gets possessed by illumine and goes on a whole damn mission just to find you and kill you and when they stab you they snap back to normal and start crying over the mssy/situation they created and now youre the one comforting them in your last final moments?

swocket angst

---------

"Isn't it weird that Rocket hasn't had a funeral?" Scythe asked, eyeing Skateboard suspiciously. Skateboard gulped and looked away from her glare. Scythe got up and walked over to Skateboard, who was trying to not panic. "Are you lyin' to us? Is Rocket alive?"

         "N-no...," Skateboard lied, trying to sound innocent. I think he's fucking up... good luck, Skateboard. "Why would I lie about someone's life?"

       "Because yer feelin' bad for that kid," Scythe answered. Skateboard felt even more pressured. Scythe was right.

       "So what if I did...?" Skateboard chuckled nervously. Scythe stared at him for a few seconds with a serious face. Skateboard felt even more embarrassed, and he stood up. Scythe smiled as she pointed to the door, and Skateboard headed out with his skateboard in hand.

          Skateboard sighed as he zoomed past town. He was so fast that no one would recognize him, but people would probably recognize the skateboard. He skedaddled to an abandoned house and made his way inside. It scared the shit out of him, but he tried to stay brave. After all, ghosts and monsters like that didn't exist.

       Skateboard didn't know why he came there, but he just wanted to hide from the world. He was scared of being alone, and he didn't want to be known as a crazy man who didn't work with anyone.

       Skateboard flinched hard when he heard a noise behind him. It was coming from the closet. He decided to be a big boy and decided to check it out. "Ow!" A voice he knew came from there and relaxed a little. Then... Sword popped out. "HUH!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Sword looked sane since the last time he met him. Skateboard froze in place, he never expected Sword to be here. This was awkward. He felt like jumping out the window and turning himself in rather than actually starting a conversation with him. "Err... anyways... I'm outta here," Sword headed out of the house, but Skateboard stopped him.

       "Wait... could we team up...?" Skateboard took a few seconds to realize what he said, and they both stared at each other in complete silence. "I-I mean... if you don't want to... that's fine. I did cut your hand off after all. It's just... Slingshot is dating Rocket now, and I'm seriously jealous. Could we work together to find a plan?"

       "I guess..."

---------

hello
goodbye
goodnight
i sleep
right now
goodbye
goodnight
hello
goodnight
goodbye
hello
i sleep
right now
goodnight
goodbye

480 wordz