thirty two.

Sunghoon leans against the taxi's door as he watches the two teenagers in front him standing awkwardly next to each other. "You know you can just call me to pick you up, right?" Then he notices something. He leans closer, touching Iseul's lips. "Why.. is it bleeding..?!?" He glares at Jaeyun who's bowing to apologise.

"Tsk! Why are you acting as if you've never done this to Jina!" She slaps his hand away and gets inside the taxi. Seriously, it's just a kiss. Why does he need to turn it into a big deal? She touches her lips, smiling to herself but when she remembers her sweet moment with Jaeyun was ruined because of Sunghoon, she just wants to pull out his hair.

After that, they go back home. Sunghoon drops Jaeyun in front of his house and when Iseul tries to stop him, he gives a sharp glare before closing the door. Iseul rolls her eyes, looking out of the window. She wants to spend more time with Jaeyun. She's glad.. everything is back to normal now. But this isn't the end. While Aera is still here, she can't be at peace. She needs to do something about this.

Then, Monday comes. Iseul wakes up feeling energetic as she can't wait to meet her boyfriend. She hates Sunghoon. How dare he tell his mother that she went to the airport alone and she was being grounded on the weekends. She brushes her hair, fixing her makeup and grabs her bag, ready to go to school.

"I see~ you look so excited." Sunghoon says, leaning on the couch as he's still on his phone, probably playing a game.

"I still hate you." She kicks the couch before running out of the house. When she opens the door, she sees Jaeyun waiting for her at the gate. "Jaeyun!!"

"Let's go," Jaeyun holds her hand as they walk together to school.

Once they reach school, students are shocked and start talking about them. It didn't take long for the news to spread and be found out by Aera.

"Jaeyun and Iseul are getting back as a couple? He's supposed to be in Australia right now. How.." Aera bites her nails nervously as she keeps wandering around the classroom.

The door to the classroom opens and Jaeyun steps inside. She quickly put on a fake expression, walking towards Jaeyun. "Hey, Jaeyun! What happened about going back to Australia—" Her smile fades when Jaeyun just walks past her as if she's invisible to him. "Jaeyun, how about going out this weekend? I know the best place to hangout!"

"Can't you get the hint or should I tell you?" He gives her a cold shoulder which makes Aera sad.

"Jaeyun.. why are you suddenly acting like this?" She lowers her head.

"Aera, I love Iseul. I'm not the one for you so you should go and find someone else. I'm sure you can easily find a guy that wants you."

"But the guy I want is you, Jaeyun!" She says, not minding her classmates looking at her in shock. She grabs his arm, holding it tightly. "You can't do this to me! We slept together!"

"Get your hands off him!" Iseul enters the classroom. She clenched her fist when she saw her clutching onto her boyfriend's arm, making him look uncomfortable.

She knows something like this would happen, that's why she went to meet Jaeyun to check on him. Her boyfriend is soft and kind, he would never hurt or lay fingers on girls. So, he should leave this job to her. If he can't hit girls, that's fine because she can do it for him.

She pulls Aera away from Jaeyun before giving her a slap on her right cheek. The slap looks hurt because of the sound it made. Aera touches her face in disbelief. She grits her teeth, "How dare you slap me?!" She grabs Iseul's hair, pulling it as hard as she can.

"Fuck— not my hair you bitch! I will rip out your hair, I will make sure you go bald!" Iseul did the same to Aera. Now, they're both pulling each other's hair.