NEW 2.Orc Thorald18+

Thorald
MATURE

Thorald MATURE

Y/n P.O.V

You've heard of my mother and father's love story, well this is mine. I am (y/n) daughter of Captain Rune, and I'm half orc half human. I take after my father mostly, but I'm much smaller than most orc women. You know I have a brother named Bain.

Over the years I've been helping my mother, and brother with the farm while my father was sailing around

Over the years I've been helping my mother, and brother with the farm while my father was sailing around. When my brother turned fifteen he went to sail with our father permanently. They kept sailing for a few years until mother got sick. She got the flu, and didn't last the month. My father tried to sail, but only lasted a few months before coming back home. That's when my brother became captain. That's where my story begins. Thorald.
When I first met Thorald I was twelve, and he along with my brother were sixteen. Father docked for the winter, and Thorald with his father stayed in the barn. He had lost his mother that spring to a fire, and it made him quiet. If you weren't my father, his or my brother you might as well forget about him talking back to you. He would smile at me when I gave him blankets, and hot water to the barn. I guess that winter was when my crush started. Every winter after they would stay with us, and when I turned fourteen they built onto the house. Thorald and I would find ourselves in the kitchen at highmoon for sweets, and over the years we became very close.
When I turned nineteen my mother got sick. I found myself getting quiet, and working more than normal. I didn't notice until one night I was carrying carrot bags into the barn when I heard a deep throat being cleared. I turn to Thorald standing with the rest of the bags.

"(y/n)..." he starts as he places the bags down with the rest, and stands tall in front of me. "I need you to rest. I can't have you cold like me." He lightly holds my hands. "Call me selfish, but I need you to keep being my happiness when I come home from sailing." He kisses my fingers before leaving me in the barn.
She died that night. That winter they left, and they only returned to let father off.

-skip to beginning of Autumn-
Today started like any other day, I woke to my father humming his and my mother's song, and me needing to start breakfast. I throw my hair into a ponytail, change some of my earrings to different ones, and change into my work clothes. My brother is docking today, so I have to get the barn ready for the extra men needing a quiet place. I already cleaned up Bain, and Thorald's room yesterday.
As I'm laying down blankets, and baskets of food I hear the loudest group of degenerates enter my farm. I chuckle at my own joke as I walk out to meet them as they come around the house.
"(Y/n)!" Bain comes running at me at full speed.
"Bain NO!" I ran around the porch with him chasing me trying to reach me.
I see Thorald, and launch myself onto his back. Clenching onto him like a scared cat. He laughs as his rough hands hold me in place by my thighs.
"No fair you know he won't let me get you." Bain whines like a grown man child, because he knows how much stronger Thorald is to him.
"The meat is cooking, and (y/n) has cleaned up the place. Now you all go wash up, so you can eat." My father stops my brother whining as he leans on the pillar.
They all walk off, leaving me on Thorald's back. He looks over his shoulder.
"I'm glad to see that smile of yours. I hated leaving you." He slowly couches down, letting me slide down his back.
"I can't lie to you. I did go quiet for most of the time you were gone, but when I realized I needed to get things in order I got better." I smile up at him as we walk inside. "Oh I fixed your blanket."
He gives me a kiss on my forehead before going to his room. I knew he was saying thank you, but couldn't speak from the others that already came into the living room. The rest of the night went by great with stories, food, and laughter.
The following morning I woke to silence, which is odd for a farm full of sailing men. I go down to the kitchen to only my father sitting at the table eating meat from last night.
"Morning father. Where is everyone?" I ask, grabbing the rib from his plate.
"They are cleaning out the ship." He swats my hand as he talks. "Apparently they have some trunks that are full of stuff. I don't know. I honestly wasn't listening, I had just opened my eyes." We chuckle.
As my day went on I would see a couple men here and there, which is odd. They usually lay around when they dock. I don't even see Thorald. He usually is next to me every second until they leave in spring.
"Hey uh Odo, right?" I stop a Satyr that works on the ship.
"Oh yes ma'am" He says very timidly.
"Do you know where Thorald may be?" I ask, watching him fidget with his hands.
"Well I uh saw him on the ship earlier, but we were cleaning it out. He could be in the house." He tells me, but I know it's not true.
"Alright." I've had enough of them being secretive.
I march through the farm to my horse, and ride to our docks. I tie my horse to the dock post watching the men stop, and look at me before moving quickly around. What in the world are they doing?