Happy Wife, Happy Life

I head home from vacation tomorrow, but I couldn't leave y'all hanging. Now let's see if Jeongyeon is still alive by the end of the chapter 🫡

******************

"Yoo Jeongyeon what the fuck are you doing here with Mina?!" Nayeon yelled, causing both her wife and the stunned Japanese woman to flinch. "Why is she naked?"

"N-Nayeon this isn't — this isn't what it looks like!" Jeongyeon said in a rush. "I swear!"

"Bullshit! Did you think I wouldn't find out about your little apartment? I'm not an idiot Jeongyeon!" Nayeon came storming towards the woman, intent on inflicting bodily harm to certain parts of her anatomy. "This is what you've been up to?"

"Unnie, she's right! This isn't what you think at all," Mina said in a timid voice, causing Nayeon to stop and turn on her. The poor woman was trying to cover up her semi naked state.

"Then explain it to me right the hell now Mina. Because from where I'm standing, it looks like you're about to fuck my wife!"

Mina seemed completely shocked by the accusation. "W-what? U-u-unnie, that's not what happened at all! Jeongyeon just arrived suddenly. She didn't know I was here."

"She's right Nayeon. I had no idea Mina would be here, I swear," Jeongyeon said before quickly shutting her mouth when the her wife simply glared at her.

"Umm, h-hey there bro," a nervous and fearful voice greeted the tense trio. All eyes went to the newcomer that emerged from Jeongyeon's master bedroom.

"Chaeyoung? What the hell are you doing in my room?" Jeongyeon exclaimed. Her eyes went back and forth between her and Mina, taking in the Japanese woman's half dressed state and Chaeyoung's disheveled appearance, putting two and two together. "Did you have sex in my bed?!"

"Bro, listen, it's not a big deal," Chaeyoung tried to explain. "We can wash the sheets alright? Just calm down." She held her hands up in surrender as Jeongyeon advanced on her with full intentions of teaching the playgirl a lesson.

"Come here you dumbass! I'm gonna teach you a thing or two about proper respect!"

"Yoo Jeongyeon!"

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon both flinched while Mina was still standing there, as uncomfortable as she'd ever been in her whole life. Jeongyeon slowly turned around and faced her wife.

"You two stay right there." Nayeon pointed at the bros with a deadly gaze. She then turned to Mina and softened her stance immediately. "Minari, go put some clothes on. You must be freezing."

"Okay unnie." Mina meekly nodded and went back into Jeongyeon's room. She didn't dare to look at the other two women, afraid of what her unnie might do. She shut the door behind her, leaving the duo to their fate. Nayeon rounded back on her wife and looked at her with an intense gaze.

"This is your apartment," Nayeon said to Jeongyeon. Clearly she didn't need confirmation.

"Um, yes. It's my place," Jeongyeon replied nervously. "I uh, I didn't tell you because uh, because I-I didn't want to. Wait! I mean, I didn't want you to know. No! I mean uh...uh I just thought—"

"And this is where you've been sneaking off to for the past few weeks while I'm not around?"

"Yes, but I wasn't doing anything! Wait....how do you know I've been coming here? And how did you even get in? Were you following me?"

"The door was open you idiot!"

"Damn it. I forgot to go back and close it. I brought some packages in and then Mina came out and scared the shit out of me and I got distracted," Jeongyeon rambled nervously. "Soyeon unnie sent me some stuff from New Zealand, and I wanted to make sure nothing was damaged."