chapter 14: the despidida

One night, under the moonlit sky at the poolside of their home, Cass approached Miel with an air of excitement and mischief in her eyes. The waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

Cass: "Miel, darling, I've been thinking. Why not have a fabulous despidida de soltera for you and a wild despidida de soltero for Gio? I'll take charge, and all you two have to do is enjoy the moment."

Miel, though in disbelief still appreciating Cass's enthusiasm, couldn't help but smile at the thought of a memorable celebration.

While the celebrations for Miel and Gio were distinct, Cass ensured that the essence of love, friendship, and joy intertwined both events. The beach, with its tranquil waves and starlit sky, became a witness to the unique stories of  Gio and  Miel marking the beginning of a new chapter in their intertwined lives.

Cass orchestrated a dual celebration in adjacent beachfront villas, ensuring that both Miel and Gio experienced a despedida de soltera and despedida de soltero that perfectly suited their personalities.

Miel's despedida de soltera...

Cass created an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication. The villa was adorned with fairy lights, soft fabrics, and flowers, casting a romantic glow over the gathering. The sound of gentle waves mingled with laughter as Miel and her friends enjoyed an intimate evening.

Cass, the mastermind behind the celebration, presented Miel with heartfelt wishes and a toast to love and new beginnings. The night unfolded with shared stories, laughter, and a sense of camaraderie that celebrated the bond between friends.

As the night unfolded on the beach, Miel found herself surrounded by the warmth and laughter of her closest friends—Mia, Joyce, Cindy, Angeline, Helen, Smile, Janette, Dawn, Elaine, and Irene. The villa was aglow with fairy lights, creating an enchanting atmosphere.

Mia: "Miel, darling, tonight is all about you! Ready to make some unforgettable memories?"

Miel, with a radiant smile, raised her glass.

Miel: "Absolutely! To love, friendship, and new beginnings!"

The clinking of glasses marked the beginning of a night filled with shared stories and laughter.

Joyce: "Miel, do you remember that time when we thought we could build our treehouse? Oh, the adventures we've had!"

Cindy: "And now you're building a different kind of dream. We couldn't be happier for you."

As the night progressed, the music swayed between nostalgic tunes and energetic beats. The dance floor became a haven for uninhibited joy, with Miel and her friends dancing under the moonlit sky.

Angeline: "Miel, spill the details! How did Gio propose?"

Miel, blushing, shared the romantic details of Gio's heartfelt proposal, eliciting cheers and teasing remarks from her friends.

Helen: "Gio is such a romantic. You two are perfect for each other!"

The night she was continued with impromptu karaoke sessions, heartfelt toasts, and moments of pure joy. The bond between Miel and her friends became the anchor in this celebration of love.

Smile: "Miel, before the night ends, let's make a pact. No matter where life takes us, we'll always be there for each other."

Miel, touched by the sincerity of her friends, nodded with gratitude.