chapter 57: never give up

Miel on her 8th month of her pregnancy... Gio pushing her on her wheelchair at their for sunlight when Gio noticed blood dripping on her.legs...

Gio: "Prepare the car!!!"

Gio shouting while carrying Miel bridal way ..

Miel, please hold on...we are going to the hospital

Approaching the emergency room, Gio shouting for help...

Miel was put to stretcher, and went straight to emergency room...

Gio: Please take care of my wife, Doc...please save her and our babies,"

Doctor: We cann not guarantee your wife's survival, and even the babies...but we will do our best...Help us in prayers!

Good: Nooooo!"

Gio now hysterical, he slamp on the floor pulling his hairs

Gio: Miel, you very well know the saddest goodbye is the one never told... But even you can say, don't say goodbye... Please don't

A big man, Gio of 6feet height, masculine, well built now like a jelly, lying on the floor crying.

After a while Gio's parents arrived.

As Gio's parents tried to console him, he struggled to maintain composure, his emotions overwhelming him.

Gio's father placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Gio, my son, please be brave. Miel needs you now more than ever."

Gio looked up, his eyes filled with tears. "I can't lose her, Papa. I can't."

His mother knelt beside him, her voice gentle but firm. "You have to stay strong for Miel and the babies. They need you to be their rock."

Gio nodded, his resolve strengthening. "I'll do whatever it takes to save them, Mama."

With renewed determination, Gio stood up, wiping away his tears. He knew he had to be strong for Miel, for their unborn babies, and for himself.

Inside the emergency room, the doctors and nurses worked tirelessly to save Miel's life and the lives of the twins. Gio paced outside, his heart heavy with fear and uncertainty.

As the doctor delivered the urgent news, Miel needs caesarian operation and five bags of blood...Gio's heart raced with fear and desperation. Without hesitation, he stepped forward, determination etched on his face.

"Take all of my blood, doctor," Gio declared, his voice unwavering. "Whatever it takes to save my wife, I'll do it."

The medical team nodded, acknowledging Gio's selfless sacrifice, and swiftly prepared for the emergency cesarean operation. Gio watched with bated breath as they wheeled Miel into the operating room, his mind consumed with worry for her safety.

As the hours dragged on, Gio paced the hospital corridor, his thoughts consumed by prayers for Miel's well-being. Each passing minute felt like an eternity, filled with the agonizing uncertainty of whether she would survive.

Hours passed like eternity, each moment filled with anxiety and dread. Finally, the doors opened, and the doctor emerged, his expression grave.

Gio's heart sank as he awaited the verdict, praying for a miracle.

Finally, the doors to the operating room swung open, and the surgeon emerged, his expression a mix of exhaustion and relief.

"We were able to stop the bleeding and deliver the babies," the surgeon announced, his voice carrying a note of cautious optimism. "Your wife is stable for now, but she'll need time to recover."