Ch49: The Wrong Fable Interpretation

AN:

Another update...

This is an impulse update!!

And I spoiled myself with the recent chapters of chapter 7. So many things happening and information in the recent Twist JP chapter 7 chapters release and I'm happy.

However, I want to kick Malleus's ass right now, and Idia's crying sprite... I know that he was sad... But I couldn't help but laugh seeing his crying sprite.

And with the recent chapters released for Chapter 7, Twist Theorists are going crazier than ever in their speculations on Twitter.

It was very interesting to read their speculations and theories.

Arc 3: The Start of Troublesome Year

Chapter 19: The Wrong Fable Interpretation

      Trey Clover, a third-year Heartslabyul student, chose the basket of golden apples from the items on the table before him.

"I would choose the basket of golden apples, professor. According to the description you provided of the fruits, Professor Andersen, the golden apples would be a useful potion ingredient."

"True. One of my former colleagues also uses them in his potions."

"Former coworker?"

"An alchemist named Paracelsus von Hohenheim."

"An alchemist... is he a skilled one, Professor Andersen?"

"An average one."

Azul, who was listening, commented.

"Is that a compliment, professor?"

Azul and the other students expected the professor to respond sarcastically, but his response surprised them.

"Yes."

Professor Andersen sounded quite genuine. Seeing their reactions, Andersen scoffed, raising his eyebrows at them.

"Being called an average one in my place is considered a title and honor. Mages in my place call a person an average one if they have an affinity for all the basic elements of magecraft."

"Mage craft?""

"It can be appropriately referred to as modern magic in my place."

"If magecraft is modern magic, what is ancient magic in your home, Professor?"

Trey Clover inquired, and Andersen responded.

"Magic."

Trey Clover, Azul, and the rest, as well as the pupils who can hear Andersen, are perplexed. Andersen decided to satisfy their curiosity.

"In our place, mage craft is a magic that can be replicated with science. While magic is a mystery, for example, creating a fireball is a mage craft; with the use of a lighter and a bonfire, you could produce a fire. On the other hand, magic is like the concept of time travel."

Trey and Azul processed Andersen's knowledge, and after a while, Trey asked the professor.

"Professor, you are not from here, are you? Like those four odd people from the entrance ceremony."

Andersen did not respond to Trey Clover's statement. He was not disguising the fact that he was not from this world, and he didn't care what they did with that knowledge.

On the other hand, Azul laughed.

"There were a lot of clues that Professor Andersen left us."

Azul smiled benignly as he straightened his glasses.