Chapter 15: Optigami

Getting a lecture from Anos was a death wish for Marinette.

He gave all the chores for her to do and it's hell.

But who was she kidding it was her own fault being a bully. If anything, she thinks that you not the real demon, but it was only her.

It was safe to say that Luka even though he disapproved of what she did simply, because she was selfishly in resentment. Knew that it was only natural for someone to become resenting of another person with the one you like. He tried to think about her feelings, but he also felt the need to tell her that she went the wrong way about it.

Though it hurt that someone who wasn't even there see that she was the one in the wrong, Marinette understood where he was coming from.

The blue haired girl no longer believed that it was them choosing  you over her. It was them saying what was right and what was wrong. And what she said and did to her little sister was wrong.

The last week, Marinette had a lot of time to reflect on her friends' words and Luka's as well. She was able to sort through her feelings about Adrien too. Her blue bell eyes drifted to all the effort that she put into knowing what Adrien liked and what important dates needed to be marked.

She realized that at some point she had become blinded by how much she likes-liked the blonde. 

That what Alya said was true. Her actions and personality at times would adapt to what she believed Adrien would like, to be someone that she wasn't.

To be someone that would hurt their friends.

Marinette still has feelings for Adrien, but she knew that it would only hurt her more if she continued to let them fester in her heart. Which has led her to this very moment.

She starts getting all picking barnacles on Anos' ship outside of Paris. Also picking heavy trash that weighs a ton of elephants.

If she were to see Vanitas and you together and how much love flowed between you, your sister believed that she would be able to move on.

Anos said that she shouldn't interfere with the demon hunt, but Marinette needed to squash any illusion that she still had a chance.

After her words and her actions, Marinette knew that this was well deserved for the hurt that she caused.

Zero is coaching her, watching every step and confiscated her earrings and Tikki was very nervous around him. A prey watching every move, getting dirt all over her face.

Shes digging  a deeper hole and cover all the ash you killed Shin Tsukinami. Erasing every trace of the formal founders would attract attention if the police would question your assassination.

"That's all for now. Boys take her back to her cell." Zero orders the Assassins.

"是的,桐生大師 [Shì, tóngshēng dàshī] Yes, Master Kiryu!" They bowed and escort her to her room.

{~(Y/n)'s Room~}

"Basically, everyone's invited to this party, where Vanitas and Adrien's gonna receive the Fashion Icon award from Style Queen magazine!" Noe explains to the to the kwamis who asked why you had been standing there looking at the invitation.

"That's why she can't refuse to say no to Vanitas." Alya added.

"Roar! Since everyone's invited, can we come too?" Roaar asked.

"Yeah!" they all agreed.

"Not so fast." you disagreed. "Vanitas told you the one important rule. Without a holder, you can't wander freely."