Chapter 27: Shadow Moth's Final Attack - Part 1

With the Dragon-Phoenix power being used on the Eiffel Tower you fix everything from an off screen battle and her and the rest of the team go on top of the Jardins du Trocadéro garden. The team then launch themselves on top of the Jardins du Trocadéro garden and they all fist bump.

"Way to go, guys! You're the best super team ever. Shadow Moth didn't stand a chance." Ladybug congratulates.

"That's why he stays in the shadows, cause we shine too bright for him!" Carapace replies

"Good one Carapace!" King Monkey laughs at this and he and Carapace high-five.

"Well, he won't stay in the shadows for long if we all de-transform right here. Let's rendezvous later so you can all return your Miraculous to me." Sapphire orders as Everyone separates except for him and the three of you.

"Can I come with you?" Cat Noir asked which Ladybug frowns. " I know, I know. Only the Guardian knows the identities of the Miraculous holders. "

"And Dragon-Phoenix, despite being the first and most amazing team member of all is now just a holder like any other." You added.

"Oui! But you'll always be my favorite!" Sapphire kisses your cheek. "See you later, Ma Cherie!"

You smiled as Sapphire jumps away while Ladybug communicates with Rena. "Rena Furtive!:

"You can go now, the coast is clear." Rena Furtive checks each rendezvous point as both Sapphire and Ladybug retrieves the Miraculous from others before  meeting up with Rena Furtive in an alley. "Another perfectly organized operation, Monsieur Sapphire! Let's rest."

"Blue Moon Fall." Sapphire turns back to Vanitas as Ladybug follows the suit. " And perfectly secure thanks to you, Mademoiselle Rena Furtive!"

"We're so good at this that we'll even be on time to see "United Heroez: The Final End Fight" at the movies!"

"Are you saying for once we'll actually see the beginning of a movie?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, if we run!" Both of them start laughing and running.

Meanwhile, in Gabriel's repository,  Interior, the Agreste mansion, in the repository. Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod. 

"I have failed again, Emilie. We should have been reunited long ago. I tried everything to get my hands on the Miraculous of Sapphire, Dragon-Phoenix, Ladybug and Cat Noir. I should have already combined their powers that would have granted me the wish to bring you back!"

He starts sobbing. " I am not... worthy... of our love!"

Gabriel pounds his fist on Emilie's cryogenic pod, cracking the glass. Suddenly, after pounding his fist, the pod begins to crack, Horrified, he seals it and runs away to the elevator.

In Nathalie's room, Gabriel angrily rants "Sapphire and Ladybug never makes a mistake!"

"Neither do you. Sapphire and Ladybug haven't discovered who you are, they haven't seized your Miraculous and—" she begins coughing.

"Nathalie! You see, I've made at least one mistake." Gabriel then sadly says

"It wasn't a mistake. I was the one who decided to use the Peacock Miraculous despite it being damaged. I was fully aware of the risk that I was taking." Nathalie mentions

Gabriel comes to the realization that Ladybug never makes mistakes because she never takes risks. "A risk... Of course! She never makes mistakes, because she never takes any risks!" He laughs maniacally.