Chapter 25: Kuro Neko

In Adrien's room, Nadja Chamack's news report is on TV. "This morning, when a temperamental baby became akumatized, our reporter Clara Contard got a first hand of all the action." Gigantitan cries while holding Clara Contard.

Adrien watches, unamused, while Plagg eats in the back of the room.

"Sapphire, Dragon-Phoenix and their courageous team were there to save the day."

Carapace captures Gigantitan with his Shell-ter, to which Adrien seems to be angry.

he news footage shows using to capture Gigantitan, then using , which opens a portal towards Gigantitan face. uses on him, which shows him his mother which causes him to stop. Then Carapace removes the shield and uses to immobilize him.

Dragon-Phoenix takes his bracelet and breaks it to release the and deakumatize it. This causes him to detransform back into August and drop the reporter, but Ladybug manages to catch her.

"Thanks, Ladybug!" Clara went to them as Ladybug returns August to his mother. "By the way, where's Cat Noir? You, Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix saved Paris without him quite a few times recently. Are you two at odds with each other?"

Ladybug looks towards her team and replies . "Of course not, it's just that... umm, he's a partner like any other! The most important is to pick the best heroes for the mission, with or without Cat Noir. No matter what, we've got a great team and we'll always be here to save Paris."

Adrien gets shocked.  He switches off the TV and sadly comments on Ladybug. " 'A partner like any other...'"

"Oh, don't make a big stink about this, Adrien! Look, people always pretend like camembert is just like all the other cheeses, when they know perfectly well that it's the best of all! Especially when we forget where you put it for a few months, and it's all runny and moldy—" Plagg tries to cheer him up when He heard lasers blasting outside.

"Perfect! Now's your chance to show 'em all who's the big cheese on the plate. Camembert, transform! I mean Adrien, transform!"

"It's useless." Adrien crestfallen.

 Plagg persuades him by dragging Adrien by his finger.  "No, it's not! It's useful! Ladybug may not need you, but Sapphire does, come on let's go!"

Adrien grumbles. "Okay. Plagg, claws out."

Cat Noir goes to the rooftops to find Ladybug, but sees the Miraculous Ladybug power being activated, indicating that the mission has already ended. Cat Noir still decides to meet you three anyways and goes there and Ryuko sees him and says hello to him.

"Hey, Cat Noir!" Ryuko greets, along with others.

"Hey, guys! Bat Boy and his Girlfriend." Cat Noir nods at the bat and you who greeted back.

"Come on, guys! Hurry up before you all detransform. Sapphire and I will meet you at rendezvous points." Ladybug instructs the teammates as The heroes jump away in different directions, and Ladybug starts typing something on her Yo-yo.

"Hey! Meow are you, m'lady?" Cat Noir puns while bowing.

"Great, thanks, but I gotta go retrieve all these Miraculous." Ladybug replies being distracted.

"I could hand you three a paw to help save time."Cat Noir tries to help her.

You wanted to accept the offer but Ladybug declines his help. "Thanks, kitty cat, but it's a guardian's job to do it."

Sapphire narrow his eyes at her. "Ladypig, stop that."

"I know who some of them are, remember? I was there when you and Sapphire first gave them their Miraculous!" Cat Noir reminds.