Chapter 9

As I waited for Pip and Ashton to apparate to my manor, I stood with Edward. When Pip and Ashton arrived, I took out my wand and traced the silver "B" on the iron gates. As we came to the large front door of my manor, Nismy opened the door. Allowing the others to step into my manor before me, I smiled at the house elf.

"Thank you, Nismy. Would you mind getting Visly for me?" I asked as she closed the door. Nismy nodded, and walked up the stairs to get Visly. "It's not much. But it's home" I said to my friends.

"It's great!" Pip exclaimed.

Smiling, I looked in the direction of footsteps running, "ah there you are Visly! We have guests. A total of three. I'll need you to unlock rooms for them."

Visly nodded, looking at Edward, Pip, and Ashton, "is that all, miss Bane?"

"Yes. Thank you" I said to Visly, and my friends followed her upstairs.

Not wanting to carry my stuff up to the top floor of my home, I walked over to the lift. Greeting Lokpy and Vadpy, who were in the kitchen as usual. Putting my stuff in the lift, I pressed the '3' button.

"Mistress, where should this boy go?" Visly asked me as I opened my room door. She nodded towards Edward.

"Either the room beside mine or across the hall" I smiled, and walked into my room.

After placing my stuff in my room, I took a breath and stepped out. I went to Edwards room, which was across the hall from mine first. Although his door was open, I knocked.

"You can come in you know, Tabitha. The door is open" Edward said, looking at me from a spot in his room.

I shrugged, and came in, "honestly, I'm pretty sure this is like the third largest bedroom in the house" I said, looking around.

Edward laughed, "so, about the whole house elf thing, how many are there?"

"Six. Two cooks, two cleaners, one keeper of keys, and lastly, one who holds open the doors for our guests" I said, making the story short.

He nodded, "interesting."

Giving a small smile, I put my hands in my pockets, "are you hungry or anything?"

"A little" Edward shrugged, walking up to me.

"I'll go tell Lokpy and Vadpy then."

"Are they the cooks?" Edward asked, following me downstairs.

"Yeah, and Vadpy is Lokpy's son. So it's only natural that Vadpy followed after his father with his love for cooking" I explained, looking over at him as we walked into the kitchen.

After we told Lokpy and Vadpy what we wanted to be made, we walked into the grand living room. Pip and Ashton were talking to Zoory, one of our cleaners.

"Sorry mistress" Zoory said, looking at me from where he was sitting with Pip and Ashton.

"No, you're fine Zoory. Stay and talk" I said, picking up my cat, Scorpius.

"What's his name?!" Pip asked excitedly, making his way to Edward and I.

"Scorpius. If you want him. Have him. I despise the creature. Tried to make my mum and dad get rid of him after he clawed Severus. Lazy one, Scorpius is" I said as Pip took him from me and went to play with him.

Edward, Ashton and I sat talking to one another as Zoory and Pip played with Scorpius. "Whose manor was the one we came across on the way here?" Ashton asked.

"The dull one with the sort of fog or whatever?" I asked.

"Yeah" Ashton said, looking over at his little brother.