Part 11

Rivals to lovers || part 11 ||
You were drinking and vibing with eunchae and with some of your other friends at the club while the music was blasting around the place.
Your short dress caught every boy's attention in the club but you didn't care about those stares since you knew you were looking extra hot tonight.
"Y'all I am bored of just drinking and dancing at clubs , can't we think something to make our nights spicier ?" Sunoo said pouting making you chuckle because you were agreeing with his question.
"Hmm that's quite true.. OH WAIT ! We can play spin the bottle x truth or dare in the vip room!" Eunchae suggested with a smily smirk making everyone's eyes lit up with excitement.
"I'M DOWN FOR IT!" Jake said as everyone else followed the same sentence.
"I Always come up with the best ideas hehe" Eunchae said proud of herself as you all headed towards the vip room so that the blasting music wouldn't interrupt the game and conversations.
Entering the vip made the air more quieter but also a bit tensed when you saw Niki sitting in the vip room with some other handsome boys which obviously were his friends, you minded your own business by playing the game with your friends but Niki couldn't stop staring at you that he didn't even hear what his friends were saying.
"Alright are y'all ready ?" Yuna said while putting the glass alcohol bottle aside for the game later as everyone nodded yes.
With the approval of everyone , sunoo spun the empty bottle which landed on eunchae and hyunjin.
"Truth or dare ?" Eunchae asked hyunjin as he thought of his decision.
"Hmm let's play it safe so Truth!" He replied confidently.
"Would you rather kiss the next girl on the lips that it lands on or tell your darkest secret ?" Eunchae asked a question making hyunjin widen his eyes in shock of what an innocent looking girl like eunchae would ask but he still made the decision.
"The first option sounds better to be honest haha" he chuckled taking small glances at you.
The moment everyone heard the answer sunoo spun the bottle once again.
The top side of the bottle landed on hyunjin again while the bottom side landed on you...
"DAYUMM Looks like we got the best one yet!" Sunoo said more like in a teasing voice making you blush of the sudden change of fate.
"And dare is a dare" Yuna said making you confused on why that was a dare.
You were hesitant but you eventually stood up to give it a shot since you had no other choice.
Hyunjin did the same and came closer to you as your friends were waiting for you two to kiss and by now you had forgotten about Niki's presence until you felt a firm grip on your wrist.
The owner of the grip was Niki...
He marched you out the vip room and the club itself dragging you to his car forcefully no matter how much you tried to get out of his strong grip.
He opened the car door for you and motioned you to enter the car by leaving his grip on your wrist.
He still did it as a gentleman no matter how furious he was at the moment.
You didn't wanna ruin his mood more because he already looked like he was gonna beat you up any second so you quickly entered the car as he closed the door behind you and went towards other side and entered the drivers seat.
He drove away silently in anger but you couldn't keep quiet at all.
"What was that for?" You asked carefully not raising your voice at him but he just ignored your question which made you furious aswell , he literally just snatched away your kiss with hyunjin away.
~ Random cliff hanger !!
I am so freaking busy lately that i barley even have time to write 😭✋🏻