Part 22

It's been a few hours since you arrived back at the mansion in Seoul.
Niki was playing video games in his room while you were at the Kitchen eating some ramen while scrolling on your phone.
You finished eating your ramen as you threw the ramen cup away on the trash can before heading to the living room.
You sat on the couch and decided to watch some k-drama.
You decided to watch the drama "business proposal" since it was the one that first popped on your Netflix feed.

After awhile you started to get bored from watching the kdrama.
You weren't bored of the kdrama content but you were not in the mood to watch soemthing on the big screen anymore.
You wanted to do something fun like go for a swim outside where the pool was located at but it was raining at the moment.
So you had no idea what else to do to entertain yourself.
You tried to sleep on the couch because you were too lazy to go to your room but you couldn't fall asleep either.

You just stared at the white ceiling above you zoning out until you decided to go check on what your boyfriend was doing at the moment.
You lazily walked up the stairs all the way to Niki's room where you were hearing some shoutings Indicating he was playing games.
You still went inside his room and decided to watch him play since you had nothing else to do.

You stood next to his gaming chair leaning on it as you observed him play.
He played like a professional gamer but you were still not entertained by it somehow so you let out a sigh of boredom pouting.
"Awh my princess is bored?" Your sigh was so loud that Niki heard you and took his headphones off to talk to you as he stopped playing in the middle of the game , giving all his attention to you.
"OMG YOU ARE GINNA DIE BRO" Your eyes widened when you realised he was paying attention only to you when in reality he was about to loose the game.

He quickly pulled you on his lap as he put your right hand on the mouse he was playing with and added his right hand on top of yours on the mouse aswell along with his left hand on the keyboard.
He continued playing the game in a way that you felt like you were playing it aswell so that you wouldn't get bored.
Just like that he won the game like it was a piece of cake.
"YES WE WON!!!" He said putting his headphones away once again but this time he turned you around and made you face him as he smashed his lips on yours.
He kissed you in return of winning the game.
You immediately replied to his kiss making out with him for a few moments before pulling away from the kiss.
"I love you" He said to you giving you a short peck on your lips before going back to playing while letting you stay on his lap.
You smiled at his words as you replied mumbling but unfortunately he didn't hear it since he was focused on the game which you didn't mind.
Your arms made their way to his neck hugging him by the nape as you laid your head on the crook of his neck too.

By the warmth of his body , you immediately fell asleep comfortably.

~ To be continued