17.Get your goof ass out of here

I can't believe Jordan is here. I was not expecting the triplets to do this at all, but I'm so grateful they did. And the fact that it was Matt's idea? Damn, and I thought I couldn't love him anymore more than I already did.

We spent the rest of the day at the triplets house, so she got to know them a little more. She absolutely loves them. Now we're at my house, in my room. She just got out of the shower so now we're sitting next to each other on my bed. "Can we watch Tangled?" She asks me. "Hell yes." I say. We laugh together.

"I can't believe you're here," I tell her. "I know it's crazy, I love Matt for planning this." She says. "Me too." I smile. "Also he's gotta be in love you if he does some shit like that." I shriek and shove my face into my pillow. "Stop it right now." My voice is muffled from the pillow. She laughs and pulls me to sit up.
"You're so stupid."

She sighs. "Anyways, Nick and Chris are awesome. Chris is such a sweetheart, and low key kinda fine." She smirks. I make a sound of disgust. "Ew!! Get your goof ass out of here." I swat at her. She laughs at me. "What? Am I wrong?" I side eye her. "Very wrong."
She rolls her eyes. "Ok let's put on the movie."