6.Leave my shrimp socks alone

Me, Nick and Chris are in Nick's room sitting on his bed. Matt is downstairs in his room. Nick said he wanted to edit some of the video tonight so that's what he's doing right now.

I scoot closer to the edge of the bed where Chris is. I put my phone above his head. "Chris look up." He looks up and I try not to laugh as I look at my phone screen. "What are you doing?" He says. "0.5 picture, now don't move." I say. I take the picture. "Ok now move your head a bit so it looks like you're giving a side eye," I tell him. He does so, and I snap another picture. "Perfect." He leans over to look at the pictures I took. He laughs as I show him. "Send those to me," he says. "We should put one of those in the photo dump tomorrow," I say. "Yeah for sure." He continues back to scrolling on TikTok.

I sit back and lay my head on Nick's shoulder he glances down at me and smiles. I watch as he edits the clips from the video on his laptop. There's no sound coming from it because he has his headphones connected to the laptop

About a half hour has passed. Chris left and went to his room a few minutes ago, so it's just me and Nick. He sighs and closes his laptop. He takes off his headphones, setting them down on the bed. "Alright I'm done for now." He yawns. I get up off the bed. "Im gonna go take a shower," I say. He mumbles an ok as he picks up his phone. I grab the pajamas from my bag on the side of the bed and head to the bathroom.

Once I've showered and done my skincare I put on my clothes. A plain black T-shirt and grey sweatpants. I walk out of the bathroom, get my book from my bag, and hop onto the bed. Nick notices the socks I have on. "Are those shrimp socks?" He asks. I look away from the page I'm reading and stare at my feet. "Yes they are." He lets out a loud laugh that startles me a bit. "I don't think I've ever known someone that owns a pair of socks with shrimp on them." I cover my face with my book, my laughter muffled by the pages. "Leave my shrimp socks alone, they're adorable ," I say.

His laughter dies down a bit. "Where did you get those anyways?" He scratches his head. "I got them off of Amazon last year." These are my favorite pair of socks. I wear them all the time. "Oh ok, maybe I should get me some." He says. I gasp. "You should! We could be matching." He snorts. "I'm totally joking, those socks are horrendous." I scoff at him. He laughs and gets up to go to the bathroom. "You're mean, Nick," I say. I go back to reading my book. "No I'm not," he yells from inside the bathroom. I roll my eyes, laughing under my breath.