The Duck Is The Actual Succession

The trinity is out on a boating trip, the traditional dinghy with its oars. It's peaceful. Sourav has a fishing rod and bucket in his hands. Rahul had volunteered to row the boat, he found the activity relaxing. Sachin had a camera in his hands and was trying his hand at photography. Rahul is steering the boat down the creek, the strip is narrower, there are a lot of trees hanging over from the bank. Rahul's eyes widen as one of the thinner branches seemed to be placed perfectly to hit Sachin who is facing the other side. He can't do anything to slow down the boat now, Sourav can't move too fast without upending the boat.

Rahul: SACHIN! DUCK! DUCK!

Sachin, swiveling around with his camera: Where- *gets slapped by the branch*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ICT circa 2017 is at the beach. The newly crowned captain of all formats is standing at the edge of the shores, watching the vast seas peacefully. He is for once, in a mood to just be, just exist as one with the world. The vice captain is sitting in the sand a little way back, watching the rest play football in the sand. He too is feeling too relaxed to join the rest of them in the game but watching their happiness felt nice. Out of nowhere, Jaddu misses his shot completely and the ball sails. Sails directly towards the captain. Rohit is moving as if he could somehow save him.

Rohit: VIRAT DUCK!

Virat turns with a frown: Ro, That's a seagu- *gets hit in the face with the ball*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young stars of cricket are out for some fun time by a pond. There is a tire swing hanging off one of the trees that Dhruv, Yash and Sarfaraz are fighting over. Ishan is recording them instead of breaking the fight, egging them on in regular intervals. Shubhman is busy clicking selfies with the picturesque view behind him.Somehow during the tussle, Sarfaraz manages to push the other two away, but in doing so he also accidentally releases the tire. The tire swings, as if in slowmotion, towards the prince of cricket.

Ishan, whose phone is turning with him, catching it all on camera: SHUBHI DUCK!

Shubhman, turns instead of ducking: Why- *Gets slammed by the tire into the pond*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

Don't ask. I get dumb ideas sometimes