Incorrect Quotes: AKA Author is bored and wants to blabber

Warning: Very talkative writer

(PS: The Third part is indeed written. I am just not posting it. Vibe nahi aa rhi)

================================================================================

(Year 2010) (Somebody get the reference of this one too pls XD)

Mahi trying to motivate his lazy depressed teammates after a defeat: Come on, let's go outside. Outside good.

Zak, lying face down on the ground: If outside is so good, why did mankind spend millions of years developing the inside.

Mahi, shrugging: Probably a marketing scheme

Zak: ....

Yuvi: ....

Sonu:...

Bhajji: ...

Yuvi: I hate that it actually makes sense.

Sonu: No actually think about it. Our ancestors didn't have houses. Yet they survived just fine, that's why we are alive.

Zak: If just fine means dying because it got too cold and you don't have clothes then sure.

Mahi: People still die because it's too cold and they are homeless. Just that there is a govt now to cover it up.

Bhajji: Are we talking about politics now?

Mahi: No, we are talking about humans being lured out of their natural habitat by the promise of comfort but it will take away their natural prowess and turn them into Zaks.

Zak: Excuse me?

Yuvi: You know, lazy sloths.

Zak: You don't call ME a sloth, have you seen your room you dirtbag?

Yuvi: My room's perfectly fine.

Sonu: *snorts* Now what definition of fine is THAT?

Yuvi: Hey! It's exactly how I want it to be!

Mahi: So a trashcan basically.

Zak: Makes sense. Trash lives in the trashcan

Bhajji: Hey now, don't be offensive to trash. Atleast that can get recycled. Where will we recycle this one?

Yuvi:

Yuvi: Mahi, weren't we supposed to go outside? For motivation. Life. All that jazz

Mahi, gleeful that somebody is getting roasted: No guys, Continue. This is much more motivating.

(Random A/N: Chose the 2010 team because 2013+ wali teams ko sirf ek Mahi Bhai ki nazar hi kaafi thi. Convincing toh yeh pagalo ko lagti thi)

================================================================================

(Sometime during the lockdown) (In the Group Chat)

Virat: Guys, heads up if you try to make a candle with food coloring, the food coloring will just sink to the bottom of the glass, and when the flame eventually reaches the bottom all the food coloring will catch fire and become one giant tall flame that you cannot possibly blow out and the glass will start to crack and then you'll throw your tea on it in a panic and then the extremely hot food coloring will boil and sizzle horribly and then the glass will shatter. Please take my word on this!

Jinks: What did you do?

Virat:

Rohit: VIRAT! Virat what did you do????

Virat: ...a mistake

(Random A/N: He was trying to make Anushka scented candles)

================================================================================

Sourav after spending too much time with his teenage daughter, being oddly silent: ...

Rahul: What's going on in that big head of yours?

Sourav: Would you still be my friend if I was a worm?

Rahul: Well, probably not. I would appreciate you, hope you don't get eaten by some animal. But I wouldn't be your friend.

Sourav, feeling oddly offended: Really? That's all it takes for our friendship to break? What if I get turned into a worm someday? Would you just abandon all the times we shared because I look different now?

Rahul:

Rahul: Why would you get turned into a worm?

Sourav: That's not the important part Rahul!

Rahul: I don't see how it's not important, if there's something out there turning humans into worms, it is the more concerning part!

Sourav: No. What's more concerning is you abandoning me if I was a worm.

Rahul: I didn't ever say that!

Sourav: You implied it!

*Utter silence for two minutes*

Rahul: Well if it means anything, my child self would probably be your friend.

Sourav: Really?

Rahul: Yeah, I used to try and collect worms as a kid. They all died in two days mostly so you won't have a long lifetime with me.

Sourav: Because you would accidentally kill me?

Rahul: Yes.

Sourav: Huh. I will take that thanks.